Poll: How man hours do you play?
Poll Options
View poll results: How man hours do you play?
At least one hour on an average day
232 73%
A few hours a week
64 20%
Seldomly
11 3%
You dont really at all, you just like the pit
9 3%
Voters: 316.
Page 1 of 2
So i have been wondering, are any of you pit dwellers dedicated guitarists? Or are you on here cuz you got all excited when you first started picking up a guitar and decided to join a forum?

Hours played in a day/week/month will determine this i think... poll coming
hour or two a day. Exceptions sometimes though
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
hour or two a day. Exceptions sometimes though
That sounds about right.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Usually about 2 hours a day. However, now that it's holidays, it has been around 3-4 hours every day.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I pick up a guitar to write things or figure other songs out. Almost never otherwise. My total time with a guitar in hand's probably about fiteen minutes a day.
I try to pick it up at least like 4 times a week, ranging from 2-4 hours each time. Mostly trying to work on band material.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
everyday for a bit here and there
a serious "sit n shred" every 2 days or so
lol
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
As much as I feel like. Maybe an hour or 2 a day 5-6 days a week.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Usually at least three hours a day.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
From about 6 - 9:30 every week day I have the acoustic on my lap, even if I'm just strumming some chords or whatever whilst I'm doing something else. Weekends over Sat and Sun I probably spend 10 hours playing.

I rarely do anymore... sometimes I'll pick it up when I'm stoned but I just lost interest... I was never really good and wasn't getting anywhere with it... I'm thinking about selling it, my amp, my bass, and my recorder and buying a gun haha... seriously.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Recently, it's been somewhere between 1 and 2 hours a day, but that's because I've been home for the holidays, and I've had time. It's usually a couple hours a week when I'm in school.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Just whenever I feel like it. It's just my mood that decides when I play, how long, and how seriously.
Quote by FlyingPirahna
Just whenever I feel like it. It's just my mood that decides when I play, how long, and how seriously.

Im like that too for the most part. But no matter what, i play for at least an hour a day.
20 hours a week including lessons.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

i probably play for an hour a day on average, but very erratically. three hours some days, none hours other days. and i pretty much stopped playing entirely for a year or so.
I have no opinion on this matter.
wow. i play maybe 5 hours a day. is that bad? thats alot more than you guys...
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
At least 2 hours a day but usally 3-4 (It's bass guitar but it still counts!)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I need to pick it up actually I play whenever I want to play which is usually everyday but sometimes not very much.
between 6-7 hours a day usually
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112
Iommi has work done to it.

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
i try for about 2hours a day but with school and work it's getting harder and harder
1-2 hours every week day usually. now the weekends. at least 3 hours a day. i will have the occasional day every few weeks that i will sit down and play for 4 hours straight. i also have a completely off day every once in a while when i cant play well at all i usually play for 15 minutes then say "this sucks". i do have completely awesome days where i will play really well. i usually play a lot longer on those days.
3 or 4 a day

thats if i dont have baseball
then usually 2 hours
haaha
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
you guys need to say "**** the world..." then do what clapton did and play guitar until they kick you out of school
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112
Iommi has work done to it.

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
on an average day i get between an hour and two, but usually not in one session (there are lots of things that interrupt me) but i generally try to sit for half an hour working on music.
1-2 hours everyday, maybe 8 hours a week
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
I gave up on guitar a while time ago... instrument changed, but I still love it here.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Page 1 of 2