Hey guys,
I was wondering if you can run the LS-2 in the effects loop of the amp and then have two separate loops in the amp? So you would connect the amp thusly: Effects send -> Input -> Output -> Effects return. And then, for example, in loop A you could have an EQ and a delay and in loop B a chorus and a flanger and just switch between those two. Can the LS-2 operate this way?
Also, if I'm running an ISP Decimator in the loop, would putting it after the LS-2 eliminate the noise from the A + B loops as well?
Thanks in advance
Quote by digger35
Hey guys,
I was wondering if you can run the LS-2 in the effects loop of the amp and then have two separate loops in the amp? So you would connect the amp thusly: Effects send -> Input -> Output -> Effects return. And then, for example, in loop A you could have an EQ and a delay and in loop B a chorus and a flanger and just switch between those two. Can the LS-2 operate this way?
Also, if I'm running an ISP Decimator in the loop, would putting it after the LS-2 eliminate the noise from the A + B loops as well?
Thanks in advance

I think it is possible, but I'll have to look at my manual. Maybe try to find the manual online? Its got all the different modes in there with nice diagrams and everything
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2