What should I get?
Gear
Schecter C1 classic
Roland cube 30x
Dunlop jimmi hendrix pedal
line 6 spider LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Quote by matt360
line 6 spider LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Get ALOT of picks
I have a wah pedal. But I think I might want a different one. I need a cable as well. Got any other good suggestions?
Gear
Schecter C1 classic
Roland cube 30x
Dunlop jimmi hendrix pedal
Cash.

On a more serious note, any idea what you could want? How about a pedal or maybe an interface or recording stuff?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Konrade
I have a wah pedal. But I think I might want a different one. I need a cable as well. Got any other good suggestions?

Why do you think you want a different one?
Quote by Captianzues
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Get ALOT of picks

HA. xD
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
Quote by Captianzues

Get ALOT of picks

Then put them all in an envolope & mail them to me! I'm on my last one
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Buy a $10 Guitar Center Gift Card
a $20 Guitar Center Gift Card
a $45 Guitar Center Gift Card
a $50 Guitar Center Gift Card
a $75 Guitar Center Gift Card
THEN!!
Rush back to UG and MAKE MORE THREADS ABOUT WHAT YOU COULD BUY WITH YOUR VARIOUS AMOUNTS OF GIFT CARDS YOU HAVE AQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIDE NOTE: you dont have to buy these exact amounts. I was merely giving an example, you are completely free to choose any plethora of combinations to maximize your "new thread" potential

KEY POINTS: Less Money per Card = More Cards = More NEW THREADS = UG MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE! !

SO GO GO GO !!!!
Quote by Captianzues
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Get ALOT of picks

I was about to say that

If you already have all the "real" gear you need, (an amp, guitar, pedals, weed, all the bare essentials), then stock up on stuff like strings, cables, tubes, picks, a new tuner, you know, just stuff that most people take for granted, and sometimes desperately need at a gig.

True story: At a local gig- Lead guitarist, at the crowd: "Yo, dudes, anyone got a spare high e?" <- You don't wanna be him.

Edit: That was NOT my band, by the way. Just some local band. Please don't make any misconceptions!
Last edited by Zecromancer at Jan 6, 2009,
Don't replace that Hendrix Crybaby, those are beautiful.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Zecromancer

True story: At a local gig- Lead guitarist: "Yo, dudes, anyone got a spare high e?" <- You don't wanna be him.

I've seen worse! my old band was playing a pub gig one night & our drummer rocked up with one set of "Sticks by the Dozen" (Cheapest, ****tyest, weakest sticks that were availible) & snapped both of them half-way down the stick after the first song! So our guitarist jumped in his car & went to see a mate of ours who was a drummer in another band to borrow some sticks only to find out he only had one good stick (yep 1 stick not set stick!) so we ended up trying to tape & superglue one of the broken sticks back together! & I don't know how but it held for the rest of the show!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.