I have noticed a lot of threads about stuff like "did my dad die or did he leave us" or "im stuck in a rut" or whatever

consider this a "Relationship Thread" for life problems or something

hopefully you get the idea

EDIT: (people come here with problems...someone other than the problemd pit monkey tries to help by giving advice)
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Last edited by amazing FretMan at Jan 6, 2009,
1st
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
2nd, this should be a good thread.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Commit suicide and save yourself the trouble.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

thementor!! Thats not a nice thing to say at the start of a thread like this, what happens if you mom dies and you come to us cause were your only real friends and then we say, NOOO u were a jerk so no advice for you!
Quote by matt360
1st
*reported*, honestly though.....

Life advice? Try to make friends and take chances. Especially try to take chances and do something different every other day.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab