I was wondering if any one could help me. I'm looking to clear my hard drive and I asked a friend who works as a computer tech/hacker what a good program was but I can't remember the whole thing. I know it sounded something like duke nukem, but thats it. So, any help would be great appreciated.

Thanks
Nothing screams clearing a hard drive like FORMATTING
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
lol works as a hacker?

interesting

anyways reformat
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by ep1kz
lol works as a hacker?

interesting

anyways reformat

You realize there are white-hat hackers (IE: knowledgeable computer professionals who work for the good of others) and black-hat hackers (IE: knowledgeable computer professionals that create viruses and whatnot) right?

There are "good" (in terms or morality) hackers out there.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Yeah reformatting it should clear it.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by MetallicaIsGhey
Its formatted just fine. I'm just looking to wipe it clean.

Oh baby jesus, please help this sweet child in his time of need

It's really amazing how some people manage to breath on a day to day basis.

Let me help you little bit.....

By formatting it again, it wipes it clean. Anytime you format something, it dumps all the information on it, and starts new again.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

I know, I'm not the most computer savvy person on earth. I realize that formatting will dump the info. Mind telling me how I go about it, if you dont mind?
Quote by MetallicaIsGhey
I know, I'm not the most computer savvy person on earth. I realize that formatting will dump the info. Mind telling me how I go about it, if you dont mind?

Is the hard drive internal or external?
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

With some computers you are able to reset them to factory default which would, in effect, clear the hard drive. You may want to consider looking into that.
He said he doesn't know how to reformat. (Use a windows/linux/your OS of choice disc. Re install the OS. That's it.)
Good luck wiping a harddrive, it's near impossible. Just format it a few times over and your average user won't be able to get any info off it.
well if your trying to wipe questionable material off your hard drive, your SOL because the FBI can pick pretty much any image or anything you've done on the computer off your hard drive. atleast from what ive heard its impossible to completely clear your hard drive.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
I've tried the windows disc, it didn't do squat and I'm not ready to switch this over to Linux yet.

As for questionable material, there isn't much other than some naked pics my ex sent me and some playboy pics of a girl I went to high school with. Other than that, I'm clean.

And it is impossible to wipe it completely clean, just not sure how.
Drill holes in it
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
Quote by MetallicaIsGhey
I've tried the windows disc, it didn't do squat and I'm not ready to switch this over to Linux yet.

As for questionable material, there isn't much other than some naked pics my ex sent me and some playboy pics of a girl I went to high school with. Other than that, I'm clean.

And it is impossible to wipe it completely clean, just not sure how.

It'd be impossible to format your computers hard drive, without reinstalling Windows.

So there is your solution, reinstall windows, it will, in effect clear your computer.

Though I don't really see the point of you formatting your hard drive.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Gahaha! Nice try. I'll give you a link for the girl though...message me for it cuz I don't wanna get banned or anything.
Use lots of soap, TS. :3
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.