taking trade offers(guitar trades only) If anyone has played one of these the quality of these surpasses anything I have played. The neck(set neck) is ultra fast and smooth as butter combined with the locking tuners, graphite nut and SD pickups makes for a great all round guitar. And the finish is awsome, its a transparent brown (the flash make is look more red than it is) the Bubinga carved top is to die for. The only thing done is I had the trem blocked to push only no pull. Included is a ($120.00) molded Ibanez case that fits it like a glove. O.K. anyway any trade offers???

Heres info from the internet.

The Custom Showmaster setneck guitar features a carved quilt bubinga top, two Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups, synchronized tremolo and smoked chrome hardware. Showmaster QBT HH (Quilt Bubinga Top) Brown Transparent,(Polyurethane Finish) BODY: Basswood, with Carved Quilt Bubinga Top NECK: Maple, Set Neck, Modern "C" Shape, (Polyurethane Finish) MACHINE HEADS: Cast/Sealed Locking Tuning Machines FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, 15.75" Radius (400mm) 24 Jumbo Frets PICKUPS: 1 Seymour Duncan® SH-1N RP '59 Reverse Polarity Humbucker (Bridge), 1 Seymour Duncan® SHPGP-1B Pearly Gates Plus Humbucker (Neck) CONTROLS: Master Volume, Master Tone BRIDGE: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648mm) WIDTH AT NUT: 1.625" UNIQUE FEATURES: Matching Painted Headstock,Abalone Dot Position Inlays Only,Knurled Smoked Chrome Control Knobs,Black Plastic Parts,Graphite Nut,Oversized Strap Buttons Pics from the actual guitar here.

WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
thanks for the offer but the showmaster is about as shreddy as I like, im more into traditional (strat gibby) type guitars as trade. thanks for the offer. I have many trade offers on other forums but still taking offers till sunday night. anyone else?
bump new pics above.
last bump before I make a final decision tomorrow. Anyone else have a trade offer? Looking for a USA strat or a highway one strat, but open to other offers?