Just a question here. I was looking for the chords to a song, and all of the ones on the site are just completely wrong. So I submitted my own corrected version and voted 1 on the others.

After I voted, I got a warning saying that I voted 1 too many times and my account may be blocked. Is this going to be a big deal?

Thanks for the help.
unfair. maybe you only critique the tabs that suck so bad they deserve only 1's
vote 2 next time
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by riffmasterjosh
vote 2 next time

'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
you'll be fine...but its put in there so people dont spam and kill peoples ratings just for their own good even if the other tabs are good
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by guitar-godfrey
yea exactly

DAMN TROLL.

Don't vote 1 on the other tabs, as that will result in an automatic warning from the mod. It's a failsafe to keep people from rating every other tab but theirs bad.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

just cause it's bad doesn't mean it's a 1* tab dude
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Next time bother to read the others. The general rules to follow concerning tabs are as follows:

1. Check if your tab is needed in the archives.
2. Be honest and objective about both your work and the work of others.
3. Take comments and corrections seriously and don't be afraid to update.

If there were others were you afraid others would be chosen over yours? If so then you shouldn't be able to submit tabs, which you've now caused. Give other people a chance.
Quote by J Dub
Just a question here. I was looking for the chords to a song, and all of the ones on the site are just completely wrong. So I submitted my own corrected version and voted 1 on the others.

After I voted, I got a warning saying that I voted 1 too many times and my account may be blocked. Is this going to be a big deal?

Thanks for the help.

You've got no warning from any mods about tab rating.Maybe the user you rated his tab low has sent you a warning via pm or email asking you to don't rate tabs low or he's gonna block you and you'll not be able to rate his contributions anymore.

However I can see who rated what and when,but I usually don't warn users for their idea about tabs unless it counted tab rating abuse.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.