well i've been having a problem where i've been bleeding after i go to the restroom (#2) for a while,

I've seen 3 doctors, 2 in mexico, one here in the US.
the first doctor i saw in mexico and first he told me hemeroids, so he just told me to go on a fibre diet, and itll end, when it didnt. We went to see him again, he told me i had an ulsur (not sure how to spell it in english) my mom wasn't sure about this so we go to another doctor here in the US and it was a waste of time. I did all these tests that cost 1,400 dollars, and they told me I had nothing, yet it still persisted.

So we went to Mexico again, and he told me i should get a Colonoscopy. So my mom calls my dad (they are divorced) to see if he could authorize it.

my dad gets mad cause he was never told about this, and hes just screaming at me calling me stupid that he has to check me first.

I've told him everything I have, and he still doesn't want to let this happen.
he told me that hes going to check me and see me Thursday, If i don't he'll come with cops.

now if you actually read all this does it sound fair to you? I mean i know he has a right to know, and not telling him was not the best choice, but to deny this because he hasnt been told, idk it sounds unfair to me.

Also my mom talked to her lawyers and they said we dont need his authorization. Is there anything my dad can do to my mom to either stop it, or get her in trouble?
yeah thats pretty messed up. don't feel bad about your dad yelling, mine yelled at me for breaking my nose.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
$1400? Tits on a whale. The US really needs universal health care.

xD i know,
and the surgery for the Ulsur in mexico would have been $1600

Quote by ImaHighwayChile
Yeah brilliant mate post this in the pit im sure it'll get non sarcastic results.

I'm hoping for this xD, I didn't come here expecting 100% serious answers.
Last edited by thefoundationof at Jan 7, 2009,
Quote by Telecaster7
um, no he can't anally examine you without your consent

*Snorts*

Rofl Oh god... Thank you sir. that was hilarious

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
maybe you should just not live in the U.S. because your country is **** and it's about to be burnt **** in a few years and you wouldve saved yourself 1400$ and get the rest of your treatments for free.
Quote by metalblaster
maybe you should just not live in the U.S. because your country is **** and it's about to be burnt **** in a few years and you wouldve saved yourself 1400$ and get the rest of your treatments for free.

I'm sure he appreciates your help. ****.
firstly, ulcer. learned something new now.

second, your Dad is a dumbass.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
You have an ulcer AND roids? That sucks.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
You got raped. This is the after effect.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮