I saw one thread where one guy broke it on his Les Paul by accidentally kicking it against an amp in the dark. When he was screaming "Ah! I broke my neck!", they thought he'd actually broken his neck.
I dropped a Gibson Robot in GC. Headstock broke, so I left.

I came back, and they were selling a guy the guitar for $350. I was angered.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Quote by fretsonfire74
I saw one thread where one guy broke it on his Les Paul by accidentally kicking it against an amp in the dark. When he was screaming "Ah! I broke my neck!", they thought he'd actually broken his neck.

Thats so awesomely funny
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
This didn't happen to me, but the guitarist in my old band, his dad stepped on his guitar and the headstock completely broke off.

He crazy glued it back work...worked quite well, actually.
Some douche wearing a Les Paul Studio came up to me and a bassist I was having a blues jam at GC with, laughed at us for "playing crooners music", then proceeded to fumble while trying to be an ass and play Master Of Puppets. He then turned out of frustration to the amp he was using(Marshall MG100HDFX) and snapped the head off by hitting it on the very same MG rather hard.

Needless to say the bassist and I fell over laughing. I may not like their tone, but that one moment will always leave a special place in my heart for MG's. =3
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jan 7, 2009,