Page 1 of 2
first i would like to answer to a few things that you surely thought even before clickin this thread:

1) i know there's a drug thread, but this is not about just drugs, its about good videos to see after doing drugs, way too specific for just "drug thread"...but if this should be in the drug thread just report it and we'll se what happens, dont make 100 replies about where i should have posted it

2) don't make one of those replies just because i asked not to, its not fun!

3) i searbarched and nothing came up

so, do you know any good videos to see while high? show us please!

edit: i was thinking in high on weed, but if you have something good for other drugs post it anyway and i'll see what happens :P

edit2: less movies and more short videos plz
Last edited by siskoX at Jan 7, 2009,
grandmas boy

the matrix
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Last edited by thementor at Jan 7, 2009,
the matrix kicks serious ass while your high

always wake up with bent spoons around me though
hmm
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
How High?
Quote by Capt_Clarkson

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Labyrinth

I hear its great high.
Some Like It Hot...

Gibson Angus Young Signature SG
Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique
Gibson Faded 3 Pickup Flying V
Some Line 6 Amp...

...Some Like It Not Quite So Hot!
The Ukrainian Maniacs murder video That leaked on the internet (anyone seen it yet), where they beat the guy in the face with a hammer then stab him up with the screw driver? Sick ****! I couldn't watch it sober
Last edited by Carvinlover at Jan 7, 2009,
Quote by thementor
How High?

1 big (not soooo big) joint of decent qualtity weed
Quote by siskoX
1 big (not soooo big) joint of decent qualtity weed

LOL

How High is a movie.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson

Quote by Jim Harkins

Hot Rod!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Ah my bad.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson

Quote by Jim Harkins

Quote by thementor
Ah my bad.

i think i can find enough love in my heart to be able to forgive you
if ur one of those deep thinker high people, i never could focus more than ten seconds on sumthin, but if u are, watch zietgiest. or zietgiest addendum if u saw the first one.
its at zietgiestthemovie.com
way good. makes u think about everything. trips you out. watch it even if ur not high.
Quote by newscreename491
if ur one of those deep thinker high people, i never could focus more than ten seconds on sumthin, but if u are, watch zietgiest. or zietgiest addendum if u saw the first one.
its at zietgiestthemovie.com
way good. makes u think about everything. trips you out. watch it even if ur not high.

yeah i watched both, really interesting

and usually im a deep thinker high person, but i learned to control it and focus on whatever the **** im seeing / listening / doing
Quote by siskoX
i think i can find enough love in my heart to be able to forgive you

*sniff*

Thank you sir.

*kisses siskoX feet*
Quote by Capt_Clarkson

Quote by Jim Harkins

Jay and Silent Bob strike back
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
fear and loathing in las vegas. any drug will work but LSD was my drug of choice when my buddy told me to watch it. trust me, if you're high, WATCH THIS MOVIE!
Quote by thementor
How High?

+ infinity .. I can lip 85-90% of the movie I'm still going for 100%

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

super troopers for the laughs, then any given sunday, sin city or jackie brown. there's something about those films that makes them amazing when you're baked
Page 1 of 2