I've actually seen this before, I lol'd.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Yeah haha I saw this a little while back. It kills me every time. Paul is my favorite! I'd like to see him explain this one.
Quote by Ineedmoney427
Yeah haha I saw this a little while back. It kills me every time. Paul is my favorite! I'd like to see him explain this one.

He has a pedal that basically plays back a sample of him playing the sweeps, there is a longer version of the video where he explains it...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
He has a pedal that basically plays back a sample of him playing the sweeps, there is a longer version of the video where he explains it...

Wow.... thanks for ruining the magic.
hue
Quote by sock_demon
Wow.... thanks for ruining the magic.

It's what I'm here for

Edit: video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Z-POc1J-w

And Bliss on the front, yay!

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Interesting. I had this image in my head of him holding a pick with his butt cheeks or something ridiculous like that. Thanks for the info.
Quote by Ineedmoney427
Interesting. I had this image in my head of him holding a pick with his butt cheeks or something ridiculous like that. Thanks for the info.

*learns to do that*

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Lol I haven't checked this thread in a while. But yeah, although I hadn't seen the video, I realised that he wasn't actually sweeping with his ass lol. He does the mouth sweeps in the Rock Fujiyama video with Marty Friedman where he gets the dude to press the button on the pedal.