Hey guys so i have decided to buy a peavey vypyr.. but im unsure what size i should get.. im guna be using it for bedroom use and also jamming with another guitar and a drumset.. and maybe eventually small gigs.. so should i get the 30W or 75W?
Thanks
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
you should be fine with the 30 watt
ive got a 30W vox valvetronix and it works fine over a drum kit on about half volume/ 2 thirds.
save ur money for maybe an upgraded guitar
I agree with the 30 watter. A lot of people overshoot the wattage they need and end up not being able to turn up loud enough to get a decent sound out of their amp.
Vypyrs are really difficult to control volume before the firmware updates. Just be aware of that. Yeah, the 30 watt is loud. but do you want the recording out option?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I've posted this before but I'll post it again. I have the 75watter and it is gets STUPID LOUD really fast. I wouldn't really call it a "bedroom amp". Get the 30.
Quote by TheEsupremacy
I've posted this before but I'll post it again. I have the 75watter and it is gets STUPID LOUD really fast. I wouldn't really call it a "bedroom amp". Get the 30.

+1, I have the 75.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
jesus..vyper threads every 30 seconds..get the 30 for bedroom playing.you dont need all those watts!
Quote by TheEsupremacy

Correct
Dont get a 15, it may be able to be heard over the drum kits but it wont sound good and you cant update it. Get the 30w, and if you gig and its not loud enough you can mic it.
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something