Hi,

Bought this book a while back, it's good but they could leave out the really lame jokes.

Anyway I've lost the cd and couldn't find it while moving. I was wondering if some could maybe email me a link or something. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Quote by Howard2k
I do, PM me.

Hi, I PM'd you but no reply? Did you get it ok?

Does anyone else have it?
Quote by Tkm
Hi, I PM'd you but no reply? Did you get it ok?

Does anyone else have it?

Nope:
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 0.

I sent you a PM too, is the PM function not working on here? I'll try again.

EDIT: ok, resent. Let me know if you don't have a PM.
Last edited by Howard2k at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by Howard2k
Nope:
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 0.

I sent you a PM too, is the PM function not working on here? I'll try again.

EDIT: ok, resent. Let me know if you don't have a PM.

No it's not there, mustn't be working properly

Here's an email that I set up, instead. Thanks once again
Last edited by Tkm at Jan 13, 2009,
hi I was wondering if you could email me the cd too. my friend lost it and he can't find it anywhere.

thanks a lot.
Is it the same as the first edition maby because i got the book from a friend and was needing it
Hi, i've sort of got the same problem, bought the book from at a secondhand shop, but didn't realize that the CD was all scratched.

Could anyone pls help me out by sending me the MP3 or telling me where I can get.

Thank You!
Hi, i've sort of got the same problem, bought the book at a secondhand shop, but didn't realize that the CD was all scratched.

Could you pls help me out by sending me the MP3 or telling me where I can get.

Thank You!
Hi, i've sort of got the same problem, bought the book at a secondhand shop, but didn't realize that the CD was all scratched.

Could you pls help me out by sending me the MP3 or telling me where I can get.

Thank You!
Hi would it be possible for you to email me the guitar for dummies mp3 please.
molowe2The entire cd and video lessons are downloadable for free on the guitar for dummies website. They make it available because if you purchase the ebook then you can go to the website to download the supplementary audio and video files.