Heyhey guys, 800 euros. Need new guitar and a few pedals. Currently have a Hot rod Deluxe and a NEW little big muff that isnt working correct (but shop don't take it back ) . So i play all genres from blues to metal, but most of the time i'm in between them.

So pedals i probly need: boost and dist ? Can also decide to go fully on guitar and pedals later.

Thank you very much
Check out some Schechters, B.C. Rich, or ESP.
yeeee def get a Dist pedal probably like a BOSS one.
I sold my boss sd-1 and ds-1 because i wasn't too happy with them. I was thinking of a fulltone fulldrive or that little white one, how can I forget the name... but they're quite expensive
Check out a PRS SE
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by LeanderTh
I sold my boss sd-1 and ds-1 because i wasn't too happy with them. I was thinking of a fulltone fulldrive or that little white one, how can I forget the name... but they're quite expensive

Fulltone OCD. Those are nice pedals, but they're only 100-200 so you'd still have a decent amount of money for a nice guitar.
Get an Esteban acoustic. It has a nice little pickup on it that can do distortion. Included with an 8 - 10 watt killer amp

I would normally say get a strat.
They say: it can't be broken its probly your cables / house or something; but it isn't.
Had a lot of misbuyings there, im no-longer a client there...
In Europe you should look at Washburn X50 series :p
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

They cost €700 here, like the same as a Highway strat, or a Schecter C-1 classic.
Dang that Agile LP looks HOT, do they sell em where I live

EDIT: Schecter c-1 classic is 800 here, my fault
Last edited by LeanderTh at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by LeanderTh
They say: it can't be broken its probly your cables / house or something; but it isn't.
Had a lot of misbuyings there, im no-longer a client there...

Just try it at the shop?
Never thought i needed an octaver

I think im going to use this cash on some pedals and a mainly blues/indie guitar like a tele and than after my vacation job ( in august) I'll look for a €1000 Metal combination like the new 6505 + with a Second hand jackson or somthing.

Good idea? + suggestions for both ways welcome
I recently got a PRS SE Singlecut and it is a surprisingly versatile guitar which has a nice playing action for me. It also has a good sound to. Give one a go in the shop and see what you think.
this thread is the 2nd time , but it has been unactive a while. Sorry if it annoys you, but im still open for new suggestions that i will test next month.
No no, I'm not annoyed at all! Keep going man - don't let an old douchebag like me spoil your fun.

EDIT: Well, I told you my suggestions before, so I guess there's no point mentioning them here. Good luck.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jan 26, 2009,
It's not that someones opinion will make my choice, because it will be still playing that will make me decide. But my last visit to the big music store didn't make me wiser at all. I have a Hot rod deluxe and I want so much. SO now i came to the point to think keeping the hrd + get a tele or somthing for the more softer side and get 1000 euro from job at summer for metal combo + guitar.. Not sure if its wise to get 2 setups, might be unefficient. That's the big problem I got, I like a lot of music. I like bands like Trivium, Black Sabbath, Pantera etc but I also like Paul gilbert , Jimmy, Santana etc. Versatility !!!!

Edit: Yea i'll test your suggestions when i'm at the music store again next month
Don't worry too much about the guitar man, most solidbodies are versatile enough to pull off all of these styles convincingly (like a HSS Strat or the Framus Renegade Pro I mentioned in the other thread - hell, even the tele will do metal if you replace the bridge pup - that's just 100 bucks extra). So if you manage to get 1000 bucks at the end of summer, you could spend all that money on a really good metal amp and wouldn't have to worry about the guitar.

When it comes to amps, you might try to get a high-end modelling combo like a Line6 Vetta or a Hughes & Kettner ZenTera - they should be available for 1000€ used on ebay and will do everything you mentioned. If you want to go tube though, maybe check out the Hughes & Kettner Switchblade, Marshall JVM or Engl Screamer. The first two are a bit over budget, but the Screamer is available for 1000€.

http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Engl-E-330-Screamer-50-Combo-1x12-Vintage-30/art-GIT0000315-000
http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Marshall-JVM-215-C-/art-GIT0012580-000
http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Hughes-Kettner-Switchblade-50-Combo-programm.-Roehrencombo-m.Effekt/art-GIT0008343-000