wrong witch is should be which :P You should get whichever feels most comfortable to play and souds the best to you...personally I find the Les Paul body to be too deep for my liking...but tis personal preference in the end
I like the Strat. In terms of quality and such it's a much closer race. I think you should get ahold of the guy and see if you can try them out.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
In general (both guitars you already have have humbuckers right) I think it might be an Idea to buy a single coil guitar as well (so the strat) unless you only play Hard-rock or Metal.
Witch on a broomstick?

Uh. Those ads look suspiciously alike, in terms of layout. I'd be inclined to think they were fakes, from that.
Difficult to tell from the photos :/
What music do you intend to play with these guitars? Do you have a proper amp? By the way you're stating it it seems your loaded
Its the same guy selling. I have played these before and didnt mind them a whole lot, and I want to restart my collection i had (used to have 8 guitars before someone robbed me). They seem like a good deal if they are legit. should I just buy both? maby offer $400 ? Im not loaded I just have worked hard my whole life and am good at saving money.
Last edited by DimeLvR at Jan 7, 2009,
Quote by Silent_Crow13
I would get the strat. Everyone needs a strat of some sort.

Says the guy with a King V and Les Paul... :/
Quote by DimeLvR
Its the same guy selling. I have played these before and didnt mind them a whole lot, and I want to restart my collection i had (used to have 8 guitars before someone robbed me). They seem like a good deal if they are legit. should I just buy both? maby offer $400 ? Im not loaded I just have worked hard my whole life and am good at saving money.

****ing theifs.

What guitars did you have before you got robbed? and how many survived?

Yea sure i guess. Go for both, theyre both awesome guitars with quite a difference in sound.
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Quote by DimeLvR

****ing theifs.

Yea sure i guess. Go for both, theyre both awesome guitars with quite a difference in sound.
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Depends on which sounds u like. If i was you witha C-7 and a Razorback already, then i would def go with the strat.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
I love les pauls, so I would say les paul. and also I like humbuckers over single coil, so yeah..but whatever you prefer..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by wair138
****ing theifs.

You dont want to know man. Its enough to make everyone cry on these boards but about 12 guitars and 2 bases total.

Only one survived and that was my ESP 7 string being that I had that with me at the time.

Write down those Serial #'s people im tellin ya no matter how much a POS you think your axe is worth. I seen a couple of them in local pawn shops but the police and pawn brokers wouldnt do a thing about it because I didnt have my serial #'s.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Says the guy with a King V and Les Paul... :/

I have a strat copy but its not listed. The strat I got free and will be a mod project when my funds replinish