i had 4 wisdom teeth pulled didnt hurt to much for me only when i was eating but i got allot of painkillers which i shouldve taken 1 each day, but i took like 3 so yeah its all good.
I haven't had it done but i heard the real pain is gone after like 3 or 4 days
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
Quote by Myung'sMusicman
Yeah I had wisdom teeth out on monday this sucks. I also had two other teeth that were growing in the middle of my mouth taken out so Im really bored and it hurts. How long does this crap last on the usual?

the initial swelling 2 or 3 days , about a week before your mouth start to feel normal again
Whoof arted?
I still have my wisdom teeth, and they rock.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
It depends if they had to file on your jaw bone to get them out.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
give it a long weekend, enjoy the meds. i shoulda had mine out 20 yrs ago. and it took a few days to feel better. once better, go have a steak or something
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
i am just finishin gettin mine in.....they hurt like a bitch coming in...but at least i don't have to have them out
pain is gone in a few days,

but it sucks for like 2-3 weeks
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
if you cant eat much, get some mashed potatoes.

wayyyy more filling than jello and ice cream.
Schecterman's Accomplice, of the Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World Club. PM Fett13 or Your41Plague12 to join.

EQ:
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Yamaha RBX170
I ate food the same day that I got mine out.

There was pain for a few days though, and it took about two weeks for the stitches to dissolve/fall out.
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.
what exactly are your wisdom teeth? (i don't know cuz im only 13)
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
I just got my wisdom teeth out a week before you. (the monday before the jan 5.) Right now I can eat normally, but the wounds aren't completely healed. I had oxycodone and I took like the whole bottle in 5 days. Then I took my mom's bottle for something she had done is 2005. It was awesome. I was really, really dizzy, but I felt really happy. It hurts a lot at first. I was constantly hungry because I could only eat mashed potatoes and most of the time I didn't feel like it.
Quote by Cameronrobson
If a barn owl was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

Member 8 of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club
Last edited by sharpiemarker at Jan 7, 2009,
*scared* My wisdom teeth are coming in now. D: wah
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
Quote by Antimage27
When did everyone get theirs??
im 20 and mines not in yet wtF!!!!!!!!!!

You may not need to get yours taken out..I havent had the need to. And I believe my wisdom teeth has grown out a little because I have had the symptoms of the growth of my wisdom teeth.
I'm turning 22 this year btw.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Kill your friend, kill your friend's girlfriend, then kill the person she's cheating on him with. Then rape all three of them, then kill yourself, then rape yourself.

Member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club
i had mine removed a couple of days ago. the lower half of my face was completely numb for several hours after the surgery, and it hasn't hurt at all since the feeling first came back.

haven't felt pain at all thanks to the pills, but damn my jaw is swollen.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
My wisdom teeth have been giving me grief.

They woke me up to find that I'm exactly the kind of guy I said that I'd rather be dead than be, in the days before I got laid.

Reference?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Past-time
if you cant eat much, get some mashed potatoes.

wayyyy more filling than jello and ice cream.

Yes they are i ate them last night. The pills are great I take them at night and in the morning. The whole not being able to brush my teeth and dry lips are the worst part of the whole thing I think... Thanks for all the help guys...

And to all who dont have to do this youre all lucky
I think my wisdom teeth are causing my jaw not to close correctly. It's like my teeth don't clutch together good. Whatever~
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.