Hello UG community. I have just recently joined this Forum/guitar tabs site, and found the forum, so I decided to check it out and maybe make a thread based on me being a new user.

I am an acoustic guitar player, I do play the electric but rarely ever learn anything for it, so most of the songs I know would be acoustical. I have been playing the guitar for just about 3-4 years and I have to say I am pretty good, lol. Yet, I don't know what I would rate myself in terms of how good I am. So If anyone has something like a test or song or something of the sort so that I can rate myself it would be greatly appreciated.

And yeah, that is my intro :P
Hello Demo0998! Welcome to UG!

The first thing you should know is that there's a thread for introducing yourself, so you don't have to make a thread for yourself: Introduce yourself here!

After you posted there, here's some helpful links:
The Rules - Read these before you post!
New Members FAQ - This will tell you how to change your signature, avatar, etc... and give you other helpful tips and info about how this community works!

After that, just browse the forums and enjoy yourself!

Cheers! Welcome to the community
ZeG
And no need to rate yourself, generally that's not what you'll find this site is about.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
what a nice greeting ZeG!

and hi there Demo0998
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
welcome

all I will say is read the forum rules, people around here like to report the slightest breach of the "rules" - otherwise have fun and get ready for a lot of smart ass answers from UG's monkey's (I cum blood...)

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
welcome to Ultimate Guitar

for your own safety stay out of the pit :P
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
greetings fellow traveller, stay out of the pit and enjoy your stay.

( i don't know why we're telling them to stay out of the pit... they'll go and check it out)

have fun, Demo0998.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Hello Demo0998! Welcome to UG!

The first thing you should know is that there's a thread for introducing yourself, so you don't have to make a thread for yourself: Introduce yourself here!

After you posted there, here's some helpful links:
The Rules - Read these before you post!
New Members FAQ - This will tell you how to change your signature, avatar, etc... and give you other helpful tips and info about how this community works!

After that, just browse the forums and enjoy yourself!

Cheers! Welcome to the community
ZeG

from daylight...
...into darkness