Hey bass forum!

I've been browsing the Warmoth site for a while and I came across THIS body shape:

..and I absolutely love it, and reckon it would look mad with cherry burst and binding! But that's beside the point. Is it likely that an alder bass shaped like this would have neck dive problems? Would having one or both halves of the bass hollow help this? Does the smaller headstock matter?

Sorry bout the metric d*ckload of questions, but i've only ever played P and J style basses so have no real idea what neckdive is even like.

Thanks guys and gals!
Quote by Mutant Corn
I think that was the point...those are the most popular body styles, and TS wants to know which one UG thinks is coolest.zAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

edit: my cat walked across my keyboard
I wouldn't think so. in my experiences, most major cases of neck dive are due to the body sticking out past the neck side pin. there is an exact equation, but you can usually spot the real divers by looking at if it does that.

also, large headstocks make it worse. so don't go wild with the headstock, and you'll be fine.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
My custom has that body style, and it actually balanced perfect. Try to get light tuners and super-heavy hardware for the body just to make sure.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..