The website www.metalmerchant.com has an option of paying via "Cash in Advance."

Now, I ordered a band shirt a few days ago and received and e-mail reading "Your order is on its way!" However, I did not pay for it, because I checked the "Cash in Advance" button instead of entering any credit card information.

I've asked everyone I know how this "cash in advance" works, and no one seems to know. I've e-mailed my question to metalmerchant twice already, and have not heard anything from them. They have nothing on the site explaining how to go about paying this way, either.

I've never dealt with this before. I'm curious if anyone in the Pit can explain how this option works exactly.

Before anyone says it, yes I know I can pay via credit card too, and I will if this order falls through.

Another question I would like to ask: Does anyone know how reliable metalmerchant is?

Thanks in advance.

tl/dr: How do I pay "cash in advance"?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
The name sort of implies that you... pay for it before it arrives?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
The name sort of implies that you... pay for it before it arrives?

Yes I know, but how?

The whole thing sounds shady to me.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
They're coming to break you knees.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I hope so.
Maybe you have to send them cash by mail or something
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Maybe you have to send them cash by mail or something

I guess, but there is no address (at least that I could find). Whatever, I'm going to go with a credit card.
Maybe they worded it horribly and they "advance" the "cash" of the purchase to you and you pay COD.

If thats the case then they are dumb and need to just call it COD.

If you get it free let me know because I am ordering dozens of shirts.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Maybe they worded it horribly and they "advance" the "cash" of the purchase to you and you pay COD.

If thats the case then they are dumb and need to just call it COD.

If you get it free let me know because I am ordering dozens of shirts.

Hahaha, will do. It is a German site, so this very well might be the case.
Last edited by Sabbath89 at Jan 7, 2009,
Quote by Sabbath89
Hahaha, will do. It is a German site, so this very well might be the case.

Yeah, thats why I thought that could be the case.

I was looking around and they don't mention anything on their site about it.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Yep, because the Germans aren't known for being stupidly effiecient and killing people they don't like...
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Thanks for your input.