Page 1 of 2
I swear whenever the weather goes a little above or below the standard British mild/cold/grey the media have a fit. This cold weather isn't severe...it's just a little colder than usual! Haha we must look pathetic to the Canadians and North Americans.
And to the rest of the world
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
yeah but we're british... our cups of tea will get cold.

also our roads aren't built like the american roads... they have bends in them.

also, we like to moan.

british people like to do two things, moan about the weather, and join the end of a queue, regardless of what it leads to.
Thats what we do, over-exagerate things.

It's no brass monkey situation that's for sure.
american roads have bends in them...not everyone in america lives in new york city
Ya you do look pretty pathetic, but im not a face rubber lol.

It's -25 here in ottawa, canada. were getting a ****load of wind and expecting 10-15cm overnight. not too bad actually, we usually get worse.
WE HAVE SNOW!

Unfortunately, it happens to be raining to.
So we have sludge.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by radio_schizo
I swear whenever the weather goes a little above or below the standard British mild/cold/grey the media have a fit. This cold weather isn't severe...it's just a little colder than usual! Haha we must look pathetic to the Canadians and North Americans.

Yes, you do
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
Quote by Shyne

british people like to do two things, moan about the weather, and join the end of a queue, regardless of what it leads to.

I really do love those things, when I went to Wales over the summer there was a ten people long queue and this old woman said "blimey, that's a lot of people" which is why I think Wales should not be counted as a part of britain, that was a tiny queue, I suppose she does get extra points for moaning though.
It might not be what the rest of the world would call 'severely' cold weather here in Britain but that doesn't change the fact that I am fucking freezing. I haven't experienced weather any colder than this so it is no consolation whatsoever to know that other places are worse off.

Americans are kinda pathetic too, when they get snow schools are cancelled. What gives?
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Even if the media are worked into a frenzy about it, we don't need them to tell us it's cold unless we never go outside, so I really don't see the point.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Jan 7, 2009,
it was -5 when i woke up the other day here in the SE.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
One tiny bit of Ice and whole country goes to hell...

To be honest I cant argue, I nearly crashed TWICE yesterday due to really icy roads were I live.
Scared the bejezzus out of me.
I live in BC and almost every morning for a month now, i've got out of bed, looked at my thermometer and seen anything from -30 to -40, but my thermometer doesn't go below -40 so who knows how cold it really is
Quote by imnotcommunist
lets make an emo song!!
first play same 2 power chords over and over
have a breakdown every 10 seconds
cry and whimper
dont forget the hair over one eye
and the depressing lyrics on how your teddy bear died!
Quote by Shyne
and join the end of a queue, regardless of what it leads to.

i was at a festival once stoon in the middle of a field and some guy came up to me and said "excuse me are you queing?". i just said sure why not and he stood behind me for about ten minutes until i walked off.
Quote by Shyne
yeah but we're british... our cups of tea will get cold.

also our roads aren't built like the american roads... they have bends in them.

also, we like to moan.

What a load of bollocks.I don't moan about anything, especially the shitty weather. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to join this queue.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Yeah.. but face it.. we're kinda pathetic anyway
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by opc100
Trust me, even Canadians will tell us -9C is cold.

teH fux0r?

It's -10 outside right now and I walked 2 kilometres to my school with my jacket unzipped.
hue
Quote by Ikey
i was at a festival once stoon in the middle of a field and some guy came up to me and said "excuse me are you queing?". i just said sure why not and he stood behind me for about ten minutes until i walked off.

lets be fair severe british weather is in the grand scheme of things pretty pathetic. Our severe weather warning resulted in some ice and about 3mm of snow
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by opc100
Trust me, even Canadians will tell us -9C is cold.

-_-

-9 is really nice for the winter season, it's cold but not very.
i like to put blobs of water soluable paint on top of the snow and as it melts it all turns different colours. if you bury paper under the snow first then you get nice pictures.
Quote by Finnepinne
Americans are kinda pathetic too, when they get snow schools are cancelled. What gives?

lol. my school only got cancelled today and we only close when its a bad storm not when there is an inch on the ground. im like 10 minutes away from canada
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
It's ****ing cold.

Cookie for reference.
>.>

<.<
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
its freezing here. not really severe

although it felt severe on sat with no heating and i had just got back from the caribbean which was like 28 degrees and the uk was -5. that wasnt fun.
but heatings on now so yey. !
Quote by radio_schizo

Well Done. You just went and gave people the impression Brits are stupid.

Also, It hasn't been this cold in years here so shut up.

I take it the Uk'ers here are refering to Celsius anyway, not farenheit which US use...
Last edited by Ziggums at Jan 7, 2009,
Nah, it's been bitterly cold for the last few days, I don't care if it's nothing compared to Scandinavia or Canadia, it's a dramatic change from our lovely mild/rainy climate and I don't like it.

Although I do love running around the fr0sty woods near my village pretending I'm a bl4ck m3t4l w4rr10r.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Page 1 of 2