Hey

I want to buy one of these Bugera amps. I play in a Alternative/Punk Band and i've heard that the 333XL is more of metal. The 6262 is for a classic rock tone. I play a bit of blues, rock and so on...
There also a 6260. What's the difference?

Greez

Nick
6260, iheard them on guitar world review,sounds solid
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Or let say it a bit different
Which one is most versatile??
I don't really want to play metal but isn't it better to have more gain than you need?
Quote by LP.Reissue
Or let say it a bit different
Which one is most versatile??
I don't really want to play metal but isn't it better to have more gain than you need?

The 333XL is more versatile, and the Crunch channel is perfect for what you need.

The 6262 is NOT intended for classic rock. All Bugera amps are extremely high gain amps. They have good clean channels, and can play classic rock fine, but every Bugera amp is made for Face melting heavy metal.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
They're both gain monsters. 6260 doesn't have separate eq like the 6262. Whoever told you the 6262 was for classic rock is stupid. 333Xl runs EL-34s and 6L6s for the 6262. You should do some serious research on these amps before you buy.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
I did, but i was not sure about this...
I decided me for the 333XL. You said, it's the most versatile, so what do I want more
Is reliability important to you? Do you know how to solder and potentially bias an amp? Do you have a friend that does?

<flameshield>

seriously, Occub is right. You need to understand the issues with the amp. Past experiences with reliability. Find the Bugera Users Militia's thread and then find BeerChurch's blog in his sig. Read that.

PS...I'm not saying don't buy one, I'm just trying to make you an educated consumer. The amps are still new so it is expected for it to have issues - especially in this price range. I'm just sayin'
333xl is more versatile. 6262 cant do much besides modern metal
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Is reliability important to you? Do you know how to solder and potentially bias an amp? Do you have a friend that does?

<flameshield>

seriously, Occub is right. You need to understand the issues with the amp. Past experiences with reliability. Find the Bugera Users Militia's thread and then find BeerChurch's blog in his sig. Read that.

PS...I'm not saying don't buy one, I'm just trying to make you an educated consumer. The amps are still new so it is expected for it to have issues - especially in this price range. I'm just sayin'

You shouldn't need that flameshield, you're totally right man!

TS, do what this guy says, read BeerChurch's blog and ask us at the Bugera Militia if you need more info. The 333xl combo is what I've got, it's fantastic, but you need to educate yourself and do a bit of maintenance as soon as you get your Bugera
HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Yeah...
I've red that thing with the reliability. Some say they got no problems, but some other got real problems. So i hoped i will be one of them who'll get now issues
I will read BeerChurch's Blog...
But what amp in this price range could be better?