Yesterday was my last day at school, for in a few weeks, I am starting an online school program. It's because my health is deteriorating and this is the best option. I am in high school.

How will I keep busy? It's my first day home and I'm already bored. Besides fapping (typical pit responce) and cumming blood, how will I (seriously) keep busy? I have my guitars and what not but I don't play for hours on end.. I just get into it every now and then and play for an hour or two. I will watch TV and such and browse UG but I have a feeling It's going to be very boring.

Halp?
Wow, way to kill your social life.
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
if your just looking to kill time, try playing world of warcraft or something.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Drug addiction.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
how is your health deteriorating? you got like cancer or somthing?
Ways to keep busy, video games, read some books, clean your guns, drink, smoke some...wacky tabacco. LSD?
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
start a project? make some music, customise a guitar, learn to do something new
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
Smoke up. Cures the boredom.

EDIT: YES this was a serious post.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Have sex with your girlfriend. Built a tower from legos. Play monopoly. Find your old game systems and play games you haven't seen in years.
Well I have a terminal illness and had a double lung transplant because of it. Right now I'm going through a bad time with health so thats why.

I do play WoW and I was considering getting back into that.
I don't do drugs, though I take a few percocets or vicodins every now and then. I'm not really into that.

I also don't/can't smoke because my whole problem is because of my lungs.

I'm not TOO into video games but I am into Wow, Halo, etc.

I'm getting more and more into recording lately after getting my SM57, so I'm going to be doing a lot of recording and what not. But again, I can only do that stuff for so long at once.

I see my girlfriend usually every day and we do get romantic and what not, and that's nice, BUT again I need something to do on my own to keep myself busy.
Last edited by Slash42x at Jan 7, 2009,
Quote by Slash42x
Yesterday was my last day at school, for in a few weeks, I am starting an online school program. It's because my health is deteriorating and this is the best option. I am in high school.

How will I keep busy? It's my first day home and I'm already bored. Besides fapping (typical pit responce) and cumming blood, how will I (seriously) keep busy? I have my guitars and what not but I don't play for hours on end.. I just get into it every now and then and play for an hour or two. I will watch TV and such and browse UG but I have a feeling It's going to be very boring.

Halp?

I do hope that doesn't mean what I think it does
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
I do hope that doesn't mean what I think it does

I've still got a few years
get into photography
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Slash42x
Well I have a terminal illness and had a double lung transplant because of it. Right now I'm going through a bad time with health so thats why.

I do play WoW and I was considering getting back into that.
I don't do drugs, though I take a few percocets or vicodins every now and then. I'm not really into that.

I also don't/can't smoke because my whole program is because of my lungs.

I'm not TOO into video games but I am into Wow, Halo, etc.

I'm getting more and more into recording lately after getting my SM57, so I'm going to be doing a lot of recording and what not. But again, I can only do that stuff for so long at once.

I see my girlfriend usually every day and we do get romantic and what not, and that's nice, BUT again I need something to do on my own to keep myself busy.

Hope you enjoy however long you have left.

But what better way than the pit 24 hours a day
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster