Hi all i have a Fernands Ravelle Elite, recently switched from a Fender Stratocaster.

Basically the Pick up switch is located in a really stupid place which means when im strumming im knocking it from the Treble position to the Rhythm position.

My mate seems to think there is an elastic band type accessory that can be bought to combat this. Anyone know what these things are called??? Thanks
Blu-tack it in place. Cheaper, easier.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
you could always just use a rubber band? maybe one of those really long hairties?

And its usually called the Lead position and Rhythm position. I dont think I've heard it called the treble position.
you just have to adjust, and you will get used to it.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Chaos Nil
you could always just use a rubber band? maybe one of those really long hairties?

And its usually called the Lead position and Rhythm position. I dont think I've heard it called the treble position.

Rhythm/Treble settings are around most Gibson (etc) models...
It's on the plastic surround...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
"The Lead position"- Fair enough, but when im actually looking at the guitar and it says treble id prefer to call it the treble switch.

Someone said about not hitting it..... When your rocking out u will hit it on accident, if you dont then good for you. But there is an official item that can be bought. Kelly jones of the stereophonics uses is just cant get any info at the mo.

Thanks for all non sarcastic replies, i knew there would be one or 2 lol
i used to always hit the switch on my les paul when i was "rocking out". but guess what, i never do now. trust me, you will get used to where it is and i promise you, you wont hit it anymore.

i used to aways crack my knuckles and bleed all over the place on my high hat when i was learning drums, but then i got used to where they are, and now i never hit it.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
i used to always hit the switch on my les paul when i was "rocking out". but guess what, i never do now. trust me, you will get used to where it is and i promise you, you wont hit it anymore.

i used to aways crack my knuckles and bleed all over the place on my high hat when i was learning drums, but then i got used to where they are, and now i never hit it.

bloody high hat?

that's so ****ing metal
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Jwdax
"The Lead position"- Fair enough, but when im actually looking at the guitar and it says treble id prefer to call it the treble switch.

Fair nuff. I just personally never heard it called that. Now I know.
Electrical tape works swell for me.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by boxcarmonument
Electrical tape works swell for me.

what i was thinking
just tape it in place,
this is assuming you only use that pickup
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene