I need some of your opinions about ACM, in particular the higher diploma guitar course.

Firstly, is the place full of the stuck up 'parents pay for everything' type of people as i've heard? This would be a real killer for me.

Secondly, are all the guitarist like, insanely good? Ive heard you need to be a great guitarist to get in. I dont want to be a seemingly average guitarist amongst a crowd of guitar gods.

I cant shred, i dont really want to either its not my style. Will this affect my style?

Thanks in advance!
Quote by M_G
I need some of your opinions about ACM, in particular the higher diploma guitar course.

Firstly, is the place full of the stuck up 'parents pay for everything' type of people as i've heard? This would be a real killer for me.

No, I don't think I've met anyone like that at all here. You get the same amount of jackasses as any other college/uni.

Secondly, are all the guitarist like, insanely good? Ive heard you need to be a great guitarist to get in. I dont want to be a seemingly average guitarist amongst a crowd of guitar gods.

There are some awesome kids, but most that I've seen(on the higher diploma anyway) are pretty average. It's all about how much effort you put in.

I cant shred, i dont really want to either its not my style. Will this affect my style?

It's a music school, not a shred school.