Im upgrading after a year and a half from my first guitar which was a washburn lyon or some**** with a five watt amp. My choices are

Ibanez art-100 and Micro Cube

or

Ibanez Rg350DX but i have to wait to get the amp for a month or two

I Play (ROck, Bosnian Rock, Clean, And metal)
I really like my 350DX, most people are gonna say the edge sucks but I havent had an issues with it since I bought it.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
hmm i can play on my little five watt until i save up, that way when i do get an amp i have a better guitar
Quote by Lethal Dosage
I really like my 350DX, most people are gonna say the edge sucks but I havent had an issues with it since I bought it.

From what I've heard you're an anomole, my Edge III was terrible, I ended ups elling the guitar after 8 months.

Get the ART
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
The Edge III is NOT that bad when you get used to it. As long as you don't rape your tremolo it should be fine for the most part.

My suggestion, get the amp, decide for a new guitar in 2-3 months
Quote by gonX
The Edge III is NOT that bad when you get used to it. As long as you don't rape your tremolo it should be fine for the most part.

My suggestion, get the amp, decide for a new guitar in 2-3 months

tremolos are designed for raping.

if you can't rape it and have it keep tune, it's not a gd trem.

TS, if you rly want an ibanez with a gd trem for not much money, just get an S series.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
get a vypyr15 and a kramer striker. /thread
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Get the ART...best guitar under $500 on the market. Great quality for a minimal price. The trem on the 370 isn't the best from what I've heard.
joshuaestock.com