Hey. I recently was informed that the store i work at is closing so I'm out of a job and was curious about collecting unemployment. I'm not sure if i can though I live in wisconsin, I'm only part-time but i've been working there about 2 years and in some of the sites i've been to it says how long you've held you job is a big factor. but anyway is anyone else here from wisconsin? getting unemployment? please help. thanks.
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Quote by Xpertie
I Am Getting £30 or about $60 a week for going too school

the exchange rate isn't that good, more like $45
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Xpertie

Me too.
It's a totally broken and unrealistic system, but i'll be darned if I'm gonna complain about it.

Still wish I could find a proper part-time job though, the north-east is having enough trouble with job losses as it is without a bunch of college kids soaking it all up.
*shock* UNEMPLOYMENT!!!!!

in all seriousness, sorry dude, better luck next time.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Get another job asap
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Cal UK
*Awaits Aidy Damage*

You called?

Yeah- unemployment sucks. I haven't managed to find a job in ages and every company under the sun going into admin means that there's always people with experience on the job market who can take jobs over me, and I'm left with no money. I lost my flat today and I'm back living with my Mum in Cambridge and commuting to do band stuff. It's crappy, and this is the world we're living in right now. I can't even get on the dole because the Job Centre phone lines are always full, and when I went in there they told me to go away and call the number! Needless to say, my reaction has made sure that I never set foot into Kentish Town job centre again just out of shame- that poor receptionist had probably never even heard of some of those words!

Just so you know- I'm feeling this too, my unemployed comrade!
Quote by Aidy Damage
You called?

Yeah- unemployment sucks. I haven't managed to find a job in ages and every company under the sun going into admin means that there's always people with experience on the job market who can take jobs over me, and I'm left with no money. I lost my flat today and I'm back living with my Mum in Cambridge and commuting to do band stuff. It's crappy, and this is the world we're living in right now. I can't even get on the dole because the Job Centre phone lines are always full, and when I went in there they told me to go away and call the number! Needless to say, my reaction has made sure that I never set foot into Kentish Town job centre again just out of shame- that poor receptionist had probably never even heard of some of those words!

Haha saw you were online in the Maccy D's thread and knew you'd be in here at some point.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Aidy Damage
You called?

DUDE! I'm at the 6 month mark now! It sucks major dick! I wanna work it's just no-one can afford to hire people atm
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
DUDE! I'm at the 6 month mark now! It sucks major dick! I wanna work it's just no-one can afford to hire people atm

It's been 2 years for me, come April- 2 fucking years.
I'm unemployed right now too...but it might be because ive never had a job...
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
my job recently closed as well. and i worked there part time. i was there about 3.5 years. i filed for unemployment, and they offered me $113 per week.

this is in Pennsylvania though.
Quote by Xpertie

EMA is bollocks.

Im currently unemployed, and with the UK going tits up with this credit crunch during the one time I'm looking for work, im sure thats a sign . . .