Hello everyone, I am looking for an unsigned band from Japan to represent Romulus X Records. Romulus X is an indie label led by Ken Colgate in New Jersey. I am a good friend of his and have been tasked with finding a band to extend the label's reach into Japan. He already has bands in the UK (Product Recall), Australia (Hail Mary), and Sweden (Badmouth)(for Europe). This is a very cool project that he is running to get bands started and get them into the industry so that they can climb further up the ladder. If anyone here knows of any bands that are looking to make their name, please post a link to the Myspace of the band, or any member (if the band doesn't have one or something). I can do the contacting beyond that, but I'm trying to get a hold of anyone I can. Even if you are unsure of their signed-ness, post here anyway. Thanks!
Quote by mastaphoo
Hello everyone, I am looking for an unsigned band from Japan to represent Romulus X Records. Romulus X is an indie label...

Isn't this an oxymoron?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Electric Eel Shock maybe?
I dunno if they're signed but I've seen them last summer in Holland on a festival, they're really great.
Quote by saberrocks
Electric Eel Shock maybe?
I dunno if they're signed but I've seen them last summer in Holland on a festival, they're really great.

They're signed, but thanks anyway