Ok, to make a long story short here is what happened.

I was driving when the guy in front of me stopped suddenly. I slammed on the breaks and stopped in time, but then the guy behind me did not stop and hit the back of my car, pushing me into the car in front of me.

The police were on the scene in no time, luckily no one was hurt, we exchanged information and all, after everything was cleared we got the cars out of the way, the whole process to about 3 hours. I got my car in to the repair shop, it should be done within a month.

Anyone had any simmilar experiences, cause right now I feel like **** and I don't know what the **** to do.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
well its not really your fault so you should take up walking or learn the bus routes. you might be using them more for a month.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Why did the guy in front of you stop?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
i got into a small accident last week, the day i got my license. that wasnt fun at all
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
You should get a rental from his insurance, no?
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
i was in a crash and gave everyone rescue remedy to calm down, then realised it was 40% brandy and had to convince the police we werent drunk
Although this does qualify as an accident, it doesn't really constitute a thread.
I think a Car accidents thread should be made, you could post it there.
Until then, oh well.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by Stentroll
Why did the guy in front of you stop?

he said the car in front of him stopped suddenly, that guy did not get hit

Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Is his insurance paying for it?

I don't know right now but most likely yes
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
I tried something like it where this guy drove into the side of the car where I was sitting, fortunaly nothing happened either to me or my dad
I've never been in an accident while driving, and I'm a pretty bad driver (perhaps not bad, more like irresponsible). I guess I'm just lucky.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
he said the car in front of him stopped suddenly, that guy did not get hit

Let me guess, a car in front of HIM stopped as well?

Nah, bad joke. I hope everything will be alright .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
i had the same exact thing happen. the person in front stopped because she was on the phone, then the whole inside of the car filled with smoke and it was the worst pain ive ever had in my lungs. i couldn't breathe without coughing and hacking.

luckily we were only blocks away from the party we were going to so hey it wasn't so bad
i got hit by a lorry a couple of months back, it was nothing serious but i was pretty shaken. my advice to you is take it easy and the best thing to do is go driving again at the first chance.

i bet it will knock your confidence...
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe
LTD EX-400BD
LTD EC-1000
LTD V-500
Zoom 707II Pedal
Vox Satchurator Pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby Slash
Marshall MG100DFX...
Don't stress about it - it wasn't your fault, legally its the fault of the guy that went into you. Assuming you had a licence and insurance and the car was legal don't worry about it - just chalk it up to experience. And leave more room between you and the car in front next time so you don't have to break as hard lol

I rolled a people carrier a couple of years ago because I swerved to avoid a homocidal pheasant. Completely my fault - next time I'll run the bugger over. Wrote the car off but meh, thats what insurance is for
Your screwed razor, the guy who stopped in front of the guy you hit, he's responsible, and he's gone i bet.

EDIT: I bet if it goes to court, 40% the fault of the guy who rear ended you, 30 percent your fault, and 30 to the guy ho you hit
Last edited by captaincrunk at Jan 7, 2009,
Why do you feel like ****? There's no way this was your fault, is it just the feeling of shock?
I was almost in one today. I was coming off my local golf course on my snowmobile to cross the road and get back to my house, after dropping my friend off at his. But when I got to the snowbank that goes over the golf course fence and off onto the road, I noticed there was a small mound of snow along the edge of the snowbank. I assumed it had been the loader scraping down the intersection like it was a few days ago and it had just piled the snow up on the snow bank, so I didn't think much of it. I made sure all the traffic was a long way off, went up over the hill, and began to come off the snow bank. I then realized after I had hit the ground, that it wasn't the loader that made the mound, it was the big ****ing snowblower they use to clear the roads, and it had gotten rid of the slope that usually was present in the place I was crossing the road. Without that slope, I fell about 5 feet to the icy pavement, with the impact shutting off my engine, and the inertia I still had before the drop sliding me right into the middle of the road, facing the traffic. I tried to use the throttle to keep the engine going, but with the traffic approaching from everyone getting home from work, I thought it would be best to haul the cord and start the engine again. I hauled the cord, pushed the throttle bar, and went against the oncoming traffic before I got enough friction on the ice to turn onto my street. Just as I turned, a car slammed on it's brakes and slid on the road, stopped for a second, and then sped right up as I made it across. If it had been a split second later, I quite possibly could've been squat in a pileup.
Quote by aaciseric
Why do you feel like ****? There's no way this was your fault, is it just the feeling of shock?

My car just got wrecked thats why. and Pat your avatar is awesome
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
My car just got wrecked thats why. and Pat your avatar is awesome

Fair enough then. Nothing I can really do to help you there.
Quote by zhilla
Don't stress about it - it wasn't your fault, legally its the fault of the guy that went into you. Assuming you had a licence and insurance and the car was legal don't worry about it - just chalk it up to experience. And leave more room between you and the car in front next time so you don't have to break as hard lol

I rolled a people carrier a couple of years ago because I swerved to avoid a homocidal pheasant. Completely my fault - next time I'll run the bugger over. Wrote the car off but meh, thats what insurance is for

Pheasants + B roads at night = carnage. I've had some near misses before, they're so annoying.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?