If a girl asked for sex, what would you do? This is happening to me a lot lately (not to be conceited.) So, what would you do?

BTW I'm only fourteen so I can't just say "yes".
Sex thread... Also, I kinda suspect TS is trying to say: "Oh, look at me, I'm only 14 and girls keep asking me for sex, I'm such a player! And now I need to ask a lame question as an excuse to parade around the Pit with my amazing pimpin' skillz..."

Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Say hello to Freddoric, the friendly Condom

Looks kind of like Casper...
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Depends on how much they're charging.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by sashki
I'm 17. I'd say no.

Why? Because I'm comfortable enough with my sexual orientation and don't need to fuck every piece of ass that comes my way.

Bingo
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by coheed713
If a girl asked for sex, what would you do? This is happening to me a lot lately (not to be conceited.) So, what would you do?

Yeah. You can.

You're so cool for bragging. A girl asked me for sex once, too, let me go make a thread about it on every message board.
You're*
They mean for MONEY, they're not gonna do it for free ya' know.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by coheed713

your priorities confuse me.
Quote by sashki
I'm 17. I'd say no.

Why? Because I'm comfortable enough with my sexual orientation and don't need to fuck every piece of ass that comes my way.

A-f*cking-men!

I'm 19 and I'm a virgin, but I'm comfortable with that. I don't go around trying to get sex, I work at relationships. So far I haven't had a good enough relationship to be comfortable with having sex, though a couple of my previous girlfriends have proposed the idea.
Quote by dudius
A-f*cking-men!

I'm 19 and I'm a virgin, but I'm comfortable with that. I don't go around trying to get sex, I work at relationships. So far I haven't had a good enough relationship to be comfortable with having sex, though a couple of my previous girlfriends have proposed the idea.

Well spoken.
The point wasn't to brag but for advice considering my age. I frankly hate people who brag about **** like that. I can't go parading at 14 so just some advice would be nice.
Quote by coheed713
The point wasn't to brag but for advice considering my age. I frankly hate people who brag about **** like that. I can't go parading at 14 so just some advice would be nice.

You got advice, why are you focusing on all the posts calling you out?

....guilty conscience???
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
If your 14 and chicks are asking to jump in bed with you, that means that the girls are prolly 14 or 13, which means they are guaranteed *****s. Stay away, man.
love is love // return to dust
I wish women would come up to me asking me for sex..The hot ones anyways. The fat and ugly ones i'll ask myself.
Quote by coheed713

14 year olds can't say yes? I must exploit this fact somehow.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by coheed713

Just do what the smilie does.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
Sex thread... Also, I kinda suspect TS is trying to say: "Oh, look at me, I'm only 14 and girls keep asking me for sex, I'm such a player! And now I need to ask a lame question as an excuse to parade around the Pit with my amazing pimpin' skillz..."

Wham, bam, thank you m'am.

We all know what's up TS.