This is a vid of me and a friend doing our own four hands guitar thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkSsPX85cok

We have recorded a better version of that one and have since learned the real Jerry's Breakdown (one from the original Four Hands Guitar vid with Antoine Defour). I'll post them when they're up on the web.

This one is just a bit of a laugh, really!
Quote by Icarus Lives
I hope you're joking cus that's me!! I'm a male. Look closely, no boobs.

Whatever, I still would.

this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Quote by Icarus Lives
I hope you're joking cus that's me!! I'm a male. Look closely, no boobs.

I think that was a "you look like a girl" joke, all us long haired dudes get them the group in my sig is proof really.
Quote by Icarus Lives
Ewww no thanks!

And you've got emo hair.

yahh i know, it's an old pic. but my hair looks like that when it gets longer, i usually have it shorter than that. your hair is sexy
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Nice choice of tune, but I'm going to be a bitch and criticize by adding in the point that between ye, it is in fact 16 fingers and 4 thumbs, not 20 fingers....

Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by chasepalmer
nice guys. that was cool. you look like some guys i know. anyway how long did it take you to learn that? or write it or whatever lol

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1041309

Didn't take us long. I just heard him playing it once and crept up behind him to do the bass which was so simple it didn't need figuring out. And then his dad recorded and now it's on youtube! So...1 day.
That's such a cool idea. Kudos on the four handed playing.

now if i just had another set of arms....
I'm just another musician waiting to be famous.

follow my twitter here
Please! listen to my music here
Very well done. you have inspired me to do a 4 handed guitar song and post it on youtube . kudos
Sigs Are For Pussies