I have been searching for my next guitar amp that I need badly (****ty small Crate practice amp has been breaking on me) all over Ebay, all over craig's list, and in pawn shops everywhere. So far I have FAILED. I dont know where else to look! Can anyone help me out? Any good peavey or randall deals on the internet? Please.
you just gotta be patient. good deals will come your way eventually. until you get your good amp, practice guitar a lot and then once you find that great deal.. you'll sound awesome. just keep checkin ebay and craigslist everyday. that's how i got my gear, and i love it
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by Skierinanutshel
which amp are you looking for in particular?

calm down, it'll be ok.

Peavey or Randall, anyways, I guess I'll have to hold for now with the little Crate.
budget? music styles?

and btw, peavey and randalls are NOT amps, they are names of companies that make amps.
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
what's your budget?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Just be patient. Things pop up all the time. Are there any other somewhat nearby cities you can search on clist?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by DaddyBarbs
budget? music styles?

and btw, peavey and randalls are NOT amps, they are names of companies that make amps.

my bad, I wasnt that specific.

My budget would be from 100-400, I do alot of metal, and frankly, I dont care what amp it is, as long as its good, loud, does metal, and is in my budget.