Poll: Pickguard...black or white
Poll Options
View poll results: Pickguard...black or white
White/cream
1 5%
Black
20 95%
Voters: 21.
I've got a strat copy that I'm putting a fernandes sustainer and a super vee trem on, so it will look something similar to this....

...but which coulour pickguard is best? Thoughts?

Much appreciated.
yup i'd go with the black one

poll?
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Tis polled, if that's a word...was gonna make a MJ reference as to the poll choices but though better of it!lol. Keep em' coming guys and dolls, tis much appreciated. Also...thoughts on what the overall result of what I'm doing to it wud b great. keep em' comin'!
tortuise shell, try it out, looks like you used kisakae so try that one out
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
tortuise shell, try it out, looks like you used kisakae so try that one out

I'm not really a big fan of tortoise shell pickguards, but I tried it. It goes well but personally doesn't float my boat. Ta for the suggestion tho.

Anyone have any thoughts on the fact I'm putting a sustainer on there and a super vee trem?
Quote by EmsLa
I'm not really a big fan of tortoise shell pickguards, but I tried it. It goes well but personally doesn't float my boat. Ta for the suggestion tho.

Anyone have any thoughts on the fact I'm putting a sustainer on there and a super vee trem?

Add a Tremel-no and youv'e a beast right thar.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Add a Tremel-no and youv'e a beast right thar.

Just been looking at them. Me likey. Pricey tho, but if a jobs worth doing...
Anyone know if the tremol-no large clamp fits around the larger super vee block? The tremel-no neglects super vee on the 'works with' section of the website.