What bodystyle of a guitar do you like. also post a pic if u can.
The names griffin.......stewie griffin. Dont ever let me catch you in quohog.....
Last edited by AeRoSmItH13 at Jan 7, 2009,
fireman (Invalid img)
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
niice, because im looking to make my own guitar, i am gonna make the body myself (with help ofc) and im just gonna buy the rest premade.
The names griffin.......stewie griffin. Dont ever let me catch you in quohog.....
i like jems and icemen.

oh yeah and explorers.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Can't go wrong with a tele, James.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by AeRoSmItH13
What bodystyle of a guitar do you like. also post a pic if u can.

Wait, why is this thread in this forum?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
He's getting ideas so he can build a body.

EDIT: And hopefully (I'm guessing, well actually totally making it up but...) get feedback on which would be easiest to make as a 1st build.

For a 1st build I'd say Tele is probably the easiest. That reverse Iceman further up would be quite complicated to get the curves.

SUPER EDIT: TS if I was you I'd edit in some more build info into the 1st post so you get less questions on the threads validity or worse (for you) a mod moving it to the electric guitar forum.
Last edited by bellerophon at Jan 8, 2009,
so i should try an easier body than a iceman/reverse iceman?
It all depends on your woodworking skills and experience

I'd say a Tele is much easier than an Iceman for a beginner but if you're good with wood the difference would be less noticeable.
The iceman would be more work than a Strat or Tele, but It's still doable. I'd say try doing an Sg for a first build, it seems simple enough to me except for the bevels
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by bellerophon
It all depends on your woodworking skills and experience

I'd say a Tele is much easier than an Iceman for a beginner but if you're good with wood the difference would be less noticeable.

well my dad is pretty good with wood, so....ill try either a strat or tele also whats a starcaster?
google it
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by deftonesordie

I'm with Ottar. Why is this in here anyway?

Because i wanna know what cool bodies u can get............
what i'm hoping to get someday... u can't beat the original
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Jazzmasters and explorers and Vs and superstrats and xiphos and mocking birds. Don't like SGs much and les pauls or single cut aways are hit and miss with me. You could always make a new shape too.
Quote by munkyRobb
OMG thats insane!
upside down iceman am i right?

If the Iceman was turned upside down it'd look nothing like that. Not sure what they teach in the US, but in Canada we learn about shape transformations.

Onto topic, my favorite body has got to be either the Jackson Kelly, Dean ML, Superstrat, and V shape. Can't choose just one
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
i might actually make a gibson les paul black with cream outline =]

that.
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something