Page 1 of 2
Today, I stood up too quickly. I could only slightly see, and I could not move any part of my body except for my arms. My legs would not hold my weight and eventually gave way.
After about 20-30 seconds it was back to normal.

So, what are some of the weirdest feelings/sensations you've ever experienced?
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Headrush? When you stand up too quickly after being layed/sat down your blood pressure drops, always happens to me.

I'd say the weirdest feeling I've had is.. that I guess.
Headrushes, same as you TS. I get them now and then but a year or so ago I'd just black out if I stood up too fast. Quite funny sometimes.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Erection.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Jaymz_515
Headrushes, same as you TS. I get them now and then but a year or so ago I'd just black out if I stood up too fast. Quite funny sometimes.

Ah ok, I've always wondered what they were called. Thanks!

Yeah, I get them every so often.

Quote by The4thHorsemen
enjoy your puberty TS.

My Last.fm
if i bend my toes eventually i will get the worst cramp ive ever felt in the sole of my foot.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
sit on your hand till it's numb and then wank the crank

now that's a odd but good feeling
Quote by led/head
if i bend my toes eventually i will get the worst cramp ive ever felt in the sole of my foot.

How far do you need to bend them before it starts hurting?
My Last.fm
Quote by Iriathz
Today, I stood up too quickly. I could only slightly see, and I could not move any part of my body except for my arms. My legs would not hold my weight and eventually gave way.

It is called throwing off your equilibrium. Happens quite often to myself. Anyway that is about it other than very bad feeling when my legs fall asleep.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Iriathz

That happened to me! I was fapping and I stood up real quickly and then passed out and cum went everywhere.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by RockGuitar92
It is called throwing off your equilibrium. Happens quite often to myself. Anyway that is about it other than very bad feeling when my legs fall asleep.

nope, its a result of blood pooling at the bottom of you body (legs) because the body has not yet adjusted to the increased BP required to overcome gravity.
Yeah I get the headrush thing but there's only been one time where I struggled to move, I managed to stay upright though. Vision always goes however. What's it got to do with puberty? :s
The head rush thing happens to me a lot. It happened to my friend and she fell and broke her jaw.
Quote by MetalMegaMan
make it smaller then maybe i'll consider.

Quote by metaldud536
Love is when she trades you her holographic Blastoise for your Kakuna that's half bent on one corner.

Quote by faultyy
Stick it it my rump
Quote by Iriathz

that feelin' youre getting there is love, my friend.

EDIT: I might be wrong.
Last edited by shoolocomous at Jan 7, 2009,
Quote by Shaunedy
Headrush? When you stand up too quickly after being layed/sat down your blood pressure drops, always happens to me.

I do this one.

Quote by led/head

And this one too.

Passing out in general is just weird. I don't think I'm really fan, but that's probably just 'cause I tend to hit **** on the way down.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
Worse one of these is while I was in the shower erm... taking care of my masculine needs? I must of had the water too hot or something and I almost blacked out and had to lie down in the shower =P
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by shoolocomous
that feelin' youre getting there is love, my friend.

EDIT: I might be wrong.

Well played!
My Last.fm
Quote by ChemicalFire
Worse one of these is while I was in the shower erm... taking care of my masculine needs? I must of had the water too hot or something and I almost blacked out and had to lie down in the shower =P
I've almost blacked out in the shower a few times. I have no idea why either.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Iriathz
So, what are some of the weirdest feelings you've ever experienced?

"That young man fills me with hope.... And some other emotions that are weird and deeply confusing me right now."
Waking up in the middle of the night, not being able to move anything but my eyes. I believe it's called sleep paralysis.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Born_to_shred
Waking up in the middle of the night, not being able to move anything but my eyes. I believe it's called sleep paralysis.

That would have been scary.
My Last.fm
Dude, i get headrush at least 5-6 times a week...

Getting kicked in the nuts, twice, in the span of 2 hours...
Quote by crazy8rgood
Dude, i get headrush at least 5-6 times a week...

Getting kicked in the nuts, twice, in the span of 2 hours...

I get it each day, sometimes twice a day.

And ouch.
My Last.fm
That slushy sound when you move around after drinking a bunch of water.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Sounds similar to what happens to me at least once a day. I just kind of pass out. Hit my brother in the face with a biology book in the process one time. xD
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
i get the foot cramps too, they are uncomfortable as ****, they make me hate feet
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Eating iron helps against headrushes I believe.

SO EAT YOUR DARK GREEN VEGGIES.

Also, dude I got one of those toe cramps that make one of your toes stay in
a weird position for a few minutes and hurt ALOT at the ball of your foot while
I was swimming in the deepest end of the wave pool.
Swimming + pain =
Last edited by Faux~Affliction at Jan 7, 2009,
When you touch your belly button and it feels like theres a weird sensation going trought your body and down to your genitals.. Try it.
...What!?
Quote by Bamitchell
That happened to me! I was fapping and I stood up real quickly and then passed out and cum went everywhere.

lol, this is hilarious
This weird thing happened to me when I was exhausted after an up north soccer camp for my school. I was napping on the ride home and I would wake up but not all the way. I would barely be able to see, but I couldn't move any muscle in my body. Not even my mouth! It was pretty freaky.
Hey, let's be friends.

Check my band Fear Elise and like our page!

http://tinyurl.com/46xyyv5

My Gear:

Ampeg 410HE
Ampeg B2RE
Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal
EHX Enigma Envelope Filter
Epiphone Thunderbird
Music Man Stingray 4
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

The first one!
Hey, let's be friends.

Check my band Fear Elise and like our page!

http://tinyurl.com/46xyyv5

My Gear:

Ampeg 410HE
Ampeg B2RE
Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal
EHX Enigma Envelope Filter
Epiphone Thunderbird
Music Man Stingray 4
Quote by Born_to_shred

I've had this too. It was pretty terrifying the first time it happened, I thought I was dead.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
Quote by Ergin
When you touch your belly button and it feels like theres a weird sensation going trought your body and down to your genitals.. Try it.
You lying bastard.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Page 1 of 2