woah I had the crazyest 2 days of my life. I spent a day and a half in jail for possession of marjuana. crazy sh*t right anywayz it was fukin scary i always thought that when someone said dont drop the soap it was a joke but its really like that....i didnt get raped or anything like that but still its weired takin a shower next to some other dude who is constantly starin at you.

the whole point of this thread is for me to ask you have you ever been in jail or came close to it???
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD
Why did you take a shower if you were only going to be in there for 1½ day? I think you wanted to be raped.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
haha
Dont drop to soap haha
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
You enjoyed the rape didn't you....
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
What did you learn?

Don't do drugs.

No i haven't been to jail but my brother has for a year. Best year of my life.
ahhhh... i came in here thinking it was going to be about Dream Theater
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
pots not bad for you ....i think

and they make you take a shower
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD
Quote by Kensai
Why did you take a shower if you were only going to be in there for 1½ day? I think you wanted to be raped.

This

Have you never seen Shawshank Redemption?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Guitarfanatic93

Exactly. Misleading, TS.
Quote by Guitarfanatic93

Yeah...

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

did they make you drop the soap as well?

just kidding, you've done your time now
Hypnotherapist:
"You are once again surrounded by a brilliant white light. Allow the light to lead you away from your past and into this lifetime. As the light dissipates you will slowly fade back into consciousness remembering all you have learned. When I tell you to open your eyes you will return to the present, feeling peaceful and refreshed. Open your eyes, Ibanez41093!!!"

Friday evenin.... Etc.

Is this how its done?
My friends and I were almost busted for setting an abandoned train station on fire.

I was a stupid teenager.
what sorta sh*t hole jails you for a day and half for weed? the most they've done to me is take it off me and send me a £90 fine.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I'm cheap, but not free...
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Kensai

QFT.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by ibanez41093
woah I had the crazyest 2 days of my life. I spent a day and a half in jail for possession of marjuana. crazy sh*t right anywayz it was fukin scary i always thought that when someone said dont drop the soap it was a joke but its really like that....i didnt get raped or anything like that but still its weired takin a shower next to some other dude who is constantly starin at you.

the whole point of this thread is for me to ask you have you ever been in jail or came close to it???

The day after Xmas I got pulled over for no apparent reason and the officers said they smelled weed in my car. They asked me what a little baggy was doing (I am an idiot for leaving it there but had no idea there was anything in it) so I gave it to them and he unrolls and finds a bit of leaves on the bottom.

I told the officers I smoke weed sometimes but wouldn't smoke weed and drive (A DUI is deadly) but they asked me to step out of the car. They searched me and handcuffed me and put me in the cruiser. Then they searched my friend. He handed them the two grams he had on him and then they put him in the back. They questioned me a bit about who my dealer was etc, but I didn't say anything because I don't have any one dealer who I grab off.

Anyway, the officer read me my rights and said I was going for possesion, but they were waiting for my car to get towed. Half hour later the officer opens the door and told me I should stop smoking weed and made me promise I would. I told her I would and she brought me out and unhandcuffed me. My friend got let off by the other officer and we just cruised home happy as **** to not be in jail. It was Friday night so that meant I would be there until Monday which would have been the worst weekend of my life.

I know they only let me go because they didn't have anything really on me, but I am still greatful they let my friend go.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by alkalineweeman
what sorta sh*t hole jails you for a day and half for weed? the most they've done to me is take it off me and send me a £90 fine.

The ****-hole we call America.

Land of the free, as long as you're a White Christian who prefers security over freedom.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Guitarfanatic93

yeah
i love the song
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Pot is decriminalized in Massachusetts
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
You had A POUND of weed and you're whining that you had to go to jail??? How ****ing dumb are you??

Anyway, I got arested last august with a 3.5 of weed, about the same of shrooms and I only got the lab results back last month, still don't even know if I'm gonna have to go to court.
Quote by ibanez41093
a pound

LOL.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by ibanez41093
dude thats awesome ...so did ya stop

Obviously not. I love Mary J. It was hard for me to give a straight face when I told her I would stop. Then she goes "Enjoy a few drinks and take a cab."

Thanks for telling me what toxins are ok to put in my body, I think I'll decide for myself.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
This guy is a liar, more and more details keep falling out of his mouth.

I smell bs.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.