If anyone is pissed off about something and wants to share it, this might as well be the place to do it.

Well today, a couple of my good friends were talking about good metal bands, one of them were naming kickass bands, and the other dumbass says (in exact words): "Those are all great bands and all, but I prefer Dragonforce." I told him dragonforce was gay, he called me gay, so I told him "Just face it, Herman Ri can't play worth a sh*t, and you know it." He said nothing. The main thing that pisses me off is that most of you guys will agree with me, dragonforce is gay, and Herman Ri can't play, and then for one of my best friends to call me gay because of what I said about faggotforce, well that just pisses me off.

So, what u guys pissed off about?
tl;dr
*leaves thread*
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
This thread.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Ah, elitists... how you muse me with your silly antics.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Rawr I Am So Pissed Off. Ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Yeah i like dogs too, i want to get one but im allergic

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Im pissed of at people who call everything gay.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by 1201ZJ

Well today, a couple of my good friends were talking about good metal bands, one of them were naming kickass bands, and the other dumbass says (in exact words): "Those are all great bands and all, but I prefer Dragonforce." I told him dragonforce was gay, he called me gay, so I told him "Just face it, Herman Ri can't play worth a sh*t, and you know it." He said nothing. The main thing that pisses me off is that most of you guys will agree with me, dragonforce is gay, and Herman Ri can't play, and then for one of my best friends to call me gay because of what I said about faggotforce, well that just pisses me off.

You're mad that your friend has a different taste in music, and its pissing you off because people on an online forum will agree with you?

EDIT: Can't you think of a better insult? Gay/faggot make you seem unintelligent, plus it was cool to call things gay in maybe Middle School.
Last edited by Joshrocker48 at Jan 7, 2009,
I hate Herman Li as much as the next person, but let's see you play one of Dragonforce's songs
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
if you call a band you dont like gay, then you have no right to be pissed off about anything....ever
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I'm sorry, but Dragonforce are a good band, and Herman Li is a very good guitarist.
hello
Quote by captaincrunk
fixed.

Your story is so bad it seems like a troll TS

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My English 3 H teacher is insane.

and her voice makes me wanna punch babies!
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I'm not pissed off right now but probably later I will have something to post.
Quote by Karvid
I hate Herman Li as much as the next person, but let's see you play one of Dragonforce's songs

I will admit that I could not play their stuff, but I doubt you could either.
Also, to the person above you, I am not really mad because he likes dragonforce, although I called them gay, (which they are), but that my one of my best friends called me gay.
Why can you talk about bands you like and he can't? I actually think Dragonforce are a good band and Herman Li (the Ri thing is old and stupid) is a really good guitarist. So why don't you jump off the band wagon and stop being a douche.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by 1201ZJ
If anyone is pissed off about something and wants to share it, this might as well be the place to do it.

So, what u guys pissed off about?

Dragonforce write good music. Horrible guitarists and singer, but the others are decent. But then again I bet Herman is still better than the majority that bash him
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by captaincrunk
fixed.

Your story is so bad it seems like a troll TS

It's not that TS is a troll it's that... well let me explain in steps
1. A person hates a band
2. A person has low self esteem
3. A person criticizes the band
4. The person then reports his/her findings on an online forum that he/she knows generally hates the same band, hoping to boost his/her self-confidence and make his/her opinion seem valid or important by listening to others complain about the same band
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Your mad because one of your best friends called you gay... because you called them gay first? How do you think he feels?
On the internet guys are guys, girls are guys, and little girls are police men.
Call in Zeguitarist for trolls
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮