███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Depends what it's made of.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
we should get energy from rabbits, the energizer bunny would lead them. The only problem with this is that bunnies die, so the giant wheel they are in would be filled with bunny carcasses.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
plant fuels can take more energy to produce than they supply and also destroy land and ecosystems.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jan 7, 2009,
Some newer sources are still inefficient, like solar power
Expensive, as you have to start from scratch, while there are other energy suppliers in place already
Nuclear waste hard to dispose of.
Growing biofuels needs a lot of land which could be used for growing food instead.
Solar, Wind, Hydroelectric and Wave power are dependent on the geography and climate, and cannot be implemented everywhere.

Is this homework?
Money seems to be the main barrier. That and maintaining them.

For example, a windmill generator pays for itself in 17 months, but they fall over to easily in really strong winds.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
check the mythbusters. they show electricity and science and math for most situations
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
it tends to have unavoidable mood swings, may need to write a few depressing songs every so often, and loves the combination of a subtle chorus effect matched with a heavy, but solid, distortion. also, it may dapple in the use of intravenous drugs, just to "experiment".

also, likes to have its own sense of "fashion", which is a maximized, and highly colorized rendition of the eighties, and a mix of plaid and stripes.
we should get energy from rabbits, the energizer bunny would lead them. The only problem with this is that bunnies die, so the giant wheel they are in would be filled with bunny carcasses.

...no
Butcher
Most alternative energies cost too much to make, or cause the cost of something else to go up... like corn
The Conservative youth of America!
if it wasnt so expencive there would be alot less then the energy we use today
Oil companies don't get rich. Is that really a con though?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
those poor oil tycoons will love millions. we wouldnt want that now would we?
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.