myspace.com/prodyn

all our recordings are with our first singer, who was kicked out a while back. In the vids...the first one was with our previous vocalist to our current. The second is with out current vocalist.

We have played with the likes of: Endwell, Float Face Down, Waking the Cadaver, and a few more notable bands I can't remember atm. Check it out...
Last edited by Slay 'Em at Jan 7, 2009,
Prodyn- definetly talented just need to work on the audio quality of your music,,some very different growls there.
Quote by zenabi87
www.myspace.com/capernaumband

I like!! vocals are really good its really good over all. (dissencion)

Thanks dude but your band name Capernaum is nearly identical to Capharnaum which is already a well known tech-death band 0_o. You might want to check that.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Thanks dude but your band name Capernaum is nearly identical to Capharnaum which is already a well known tech-death band 0_o. You might want to check that.

its actually the same word but capernaum is in spanish.
www.myspace.com/exylum
death metal, people think were black metal sometimes. i dont know why.

to imperfect revenge, your musics sweet, but the guitarist looks about 9. its not really a bad thing, just surprised me.
Last edited by exylum at Jan 8, 2009,
Ugh call this what you will. www.myspace.com/Scytik

I do vocals and guitars, my room mates the drummer. I suggest Abomination, Just check it out.

Exylum = badass
Peace be thy journey
www.myspace.com/rottingforeskin

Just for the record, that's me doing everything. I'm a one man band.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.