So guys basically i was looking for a cheap tuning pedal.
I know the Boss TU-2's are ment to be real good but tbf i dont wanna spend £60 on a tuner.
It would be prefered if it was well lit up though because im fairly short sighted so it would be helpfull if it was lights.

Cheers.
the best tuner pedal i've seen is the korg pitchblack, it sells online for about £50. i speak from experience, I own one and i wouldn't trust my guitars tuning to anything but a Korg
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Thanks but im look to see if theirs any problems with cheap ones cause i dont see the diffrence between a nice boss or Korg one to a cheap one that also has true bypass because i imagine their are some cheap ones that tune accurately.
Quote by Zakk_Lp
Thanks but im look to see if theirs any problems with cheap ones cause i dont see the diffrence between a nice boss or Korg one to a cheap one that also has true bypass because i imagine their are some cheap ones that tune accurately.

There aren't really any cheap ones that are REALLY good that have true bypass. The Korg is the way to go in this situation, just save a little. It's worth it in the end!
Quote by SGPlayer08
Korg Pitchblack FTW. Compared to the TU-2: cheaper, higher accuracy, and true bypass.

and i think it's smaller too. i'd buy it just because it's smaller. and it's black.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
i have a pitchblack