I know it may seem quite open-ended, but I am still quite new with using my RC-20 (working on getting comfortable and more familiar with the possibilities now) and I'd love some suggestions for songs with a few layers or so that could be fun with the looper. Possibly incorporating some percussive techniques on the acoustic body, etc. Just trying to get out of my comfort zone with the more familiar songs I've been using it for (Heart of Life, Free Fallin, few others)

Thanks
Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
Black Horse and A Cherry Tree -- KT Tunstall

That song was done using only one acoustic guitar, a microphone, and a looper on each. You may not have the extra looper for the backing vocals, but you can play the guitar parts looped, and then do guitar percussion (like she did) into the looper as well adn then play and sing ontop of it.

I was watching a video of her performing it and my mom came in and said "She isn't playing all that at once, that is a fake video"...she didn't know what a looper was :/
Hot damn that is just about the most perfect song for a looper! Thanks ReChord.

Yeah, I can bet someone unaware of loopers would be confused/amazed watching that performance, hehe.
Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
Any KT Tunstall has a looper in it. You could use a looper in the chorus of Layla if you were doing a one guitarist show, you playing lead maybe.
Thanks! I will have to work on the layering and such. I never thought of Layla, that sounds very interesting to try out
Takamine EG341SC
Hey man, since I know John Mayer is close to your heart, you could try Slow Dancing.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
A lot of JM songs are good for that sort of thing. Also, a lot of Dave Matthews Band records had some amazing overdubs done by Tim Reynolds, look into those also.