i need a .047 uf capacitor and it the ****ty small place i live in i cant find one at any of the stores. is there any electronic device of anykind i can take one out of?
Search ebay, I just got done purchasing a lot of fifty DOD/Boss pedal switch replacements so I can fix up one of my old pedals, and hold on to the rest for future repairs. I was looking through tons of other guitar and accessories components that the shop was offering, from truss rods to plug saddles and pickguard screws.