Page 1 of 2
So all the 60s musicans seem to be dropping dead like flies. Who will be next?

....dont say ****ing Dimebag RIP
Malcolm Young... when I saw him live, i thought he was gonna die during the first song. He made it through the show! I was impressed.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Holy **** RIP dimebag

Probably someone from the stones, or maybe an old blues guitar player.
Quote by Draken
lulz is a stupid term used by rectal dwelling wart children.
Any member of the Stones.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Probably someone from Pink Floyd. My cousin and I are holding on to one last hope that they will tour once again before they all die.

XAVIEDIT: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^He's not that old... but I have this sneaking suspicion, just because he's part of Floyd, that he'll die soon...
Last edited by xaviergray at Jan 7, 2009,
I'm afraid the remaining Stones have discovered how to link final attack materia with the Pheonix summon and are therefore immortal.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
•Mick Jagger. I'd say Keef too, but we all know he's immortal.
•Les Paul
•Sadly, Ozzy
DIO FOREVER
I'm thinking it'll be somebody no one will expect...Like one of the Davies brothers, or Lou Reed or something.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by neopowell
I'm afraid the remaining Stones have discovered how to link final attack materia with the Pheonix summon and are therefore immortal.

WIN!

I'd say Nikki Sixx. I mean you can't do that **** to that extent and not have it catch up with you.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
jimmy page
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by rocknrollstar
With any luck Bono. I know hes not from the 60s but if he ****ed off that'd be great.

amen to that.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Probably one of the Rolling Stones, but not Keith, I mean, he looks like a zombie already, and zombies can't die.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by rocknrollstar
With any luck Bono. I know hes not from the 60s but if he ****ed off that'd be great.

yeah, because you wishing death on him clearly shows who the better person is.

He may be a douchebag, but you're just another anonymous asshole on the internet who clearly is not (and probably will not ever be) as accomplished.

No one but himself can judge his true motives, and you can question his methods, but at least he's doing some amount of good for the world. That's more than most people, especially musicians, can say.
Last edited by Delanoir at Jan 7, 2009,
Quote by Delanoir
yeah, because you wishing death on him clearly shows who the better person is.

He may be a douchebag, but you're just another anonymous asshole on the internet who clearly has not (and probably will not ever) be as accomplished.

No one can judge his true motives, and you can question his methods, but at least he's doing some amount of good for the world. That's more most people, especially musicians, can say.

Get a sense of humour and fuck off.
Clapton's getting up there... but he's straightened out his life ALOT over the past few decades
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by GmacD
id say John Lennon he's getting kind of old

Too soon.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by rocknrollstar
Get a sense of humour and fuck off.

I'll pick one up for you too, as yours has clearly ceased to mature past the age of 12.
Ditto for BB King. And I have a very dire feeling that Ozzy is gonna die either this year or next year, sad as it seems :/
I also have an unsettling feeling that Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, Ray Davies, or any other british invasion have a very very short time with us. But with a gut feeling, I'm afraid a Beatle is the next to go
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Les Paul!

Agreed.

He is 90 something now, right?

As much of a legend as he is, Les Paul is going to kick the bucket soon.

Anybody say Gibson Les Paul Tribute Les Paul Model?
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Shane McGowan. He looks like someone dipped his face in jet fuel.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Hey now, Bono may come across as a bit of a douche, but I mean he is a hardcore philanthropist. It doesn't matter his motive, he is doing good. And I bet he has only good intentions, not self serving ones.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
this thread depresses me, not to mention the immature douchebags on here that just sicken me
Quote by Sheer<3Attack
Ditto for BB King. And I have a very dire feeling that Ozzy is gonna die either this year or next year, sad as it seems :/
I also have an unsettling feeling that Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, Ray Davies, or any other british invasion have a very very short time with us. But with a gut feeling, I'm afraid a Beatle is the next to go

idk man...P Mac is pretty damn healthy..the guy is a vegetarian and still blazes everyday B)

Ringo is still in good ship I'm assuming as well. Ringo will be the last to go ironically. He was the last to join.

Something leads me to Jimmy Page...forces forbid.
Listen to The Beatles, Pink Floyd, or whatever you want to listen to.
Dreams/Celestial Voyager (My Band's recording )
Live at Pompeii

Put this in your signature if you think coalition governments in democratic societies are f*cking retarded.
Quote by fastlanestoner
WIN!

I'd say Nikki Sixx. I mean you can't do that **** to that extent and not have it catch up with you.

Nikki seems pretty healthy now though. I'd say Mick is more likely to go, not Nikki.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Page 1 of 2