alrite well my band is doing a cover of this song and for some reason i just cant learn the solo. I learned the rest of the song, i just cant learn the solo in the beging. I dont know why becuase i can play songs as fast without a problem. Any advice?
well considering the start is mostly rhythm difficulties, I'd say learn it two measures at a time, and once you have all the parts, just try to put it together. it takes a long time though, i could never learn it =/
I don't play bass but what Necrotic said works for me on guitar solos. Kudos for covering N.I.B, such a good song.
When learning it, slow the tempo to half speed, learn it at 2 measures at a time, and when you have the rhythm down pat, go double time on it.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Quote by Necrotic
well considering the start is mostly rhythm difficulties, I'd say learn it two measures at a time, and once you have all the parts, just try to put it together. it takes a long time though, i could never learn it =/

That is exactly what i did to learn that riff.

where did you get the tabs for it
if ur pressed for time learn the basic parts then improvise in between
Keep On Keepen' On
Just mess around on the Em Pentatonic, but keep important things like the E string bend where they should be IMO.
Quote by Mutant Corn
I think that was the point...those are the most popular body styles, and TS wants to know which one UG thinks is coolest.zAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

edit: my cat walked across my keyboard