im selling a obey series fender squier stratocaster and a 65w crate amp, along with a original dunlop crybaby wah pedal. along with a couple cables and a guitar case and blah blah. how much do you think a guitar store would give me for these? i would like individual prices for each.

thanks in advance
not much...maybe half of what you paid originally? maybe not even that.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Yeah starter guitars I couldnt get any bites on them for anywhere above $70
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
well when i bought the guitar, it was originally $400. but what could i get out of the amp? im hoping to get like $300 total out of all of this stuff.
You could prolly get like $100-120 for the guitar used
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Okay, this is how it works at my SamAsh. Half the price of the original cost new...half the price again and that's what they'll give you.

My FX-400, they offered 200 bucks. It's a $600 guitar, and they only carry like 1 or 2 at a time. Got my friend to buy it for $325.
Guitar shops don't stay in business by paying high for used instruments. You're another one of those kids looking at it as 'well I paid this much, so if I knock off like twenty bucks that's still a deal'. Asking $300 is a joke. Expecting anywhere near what it's retailing right now is delusional. Stick it up on eBay, set the starting bid to $50, and whatever it sells for is what you'll get.
Quote by XahXhaX
Guitar shops don't stay in business by paying high for used instruments. You're another one of those kids looking at it as 'well I paid this much, so if I knock off like twenty bucks that's still a deal'. Asking $300 is a joke. Expecting anywhere near what it's retailing right now is delusional. Stick it up on eBay, set the starting bid to $50, and whatever it sells for is what you'll get.

i think you need to go back to school and learn how to read. i said i would like $300 TOTAL sweetheart. not just for the guitar. and if ur considering me a "kid looking at it as 'well I paid this much, so if I knock off like twenty bucks that's still a deal" then ur a retard. i have sold instruments before and i know they give you **** prices. but i sold a piece of **** Johnson brand guitar for $60 at a guitar store and i bought it for maybe $120. i would hope i get somewhere from $250-$300 for a obey series squier strat, a crate 65w combo amp and a original dunlop wah pedal. i honestly dont think thats too much to ask the store for.
Quote by codynw42
i think you need to go back to school and learn how to read. i said i would like $300 TOTAL sweetheart. not just for the guitar. and if ur considering me a "kid looking at it as 'well I paid this much, so if I knock off like twenty bucks that's still a deal" then ur a retard. i have sold instruments before and i know they give you **** prices. but i sold a piece of **** Johnson brand guitar for $60 at a guitar store and i bought it for maybe $120. i would hope i get somewhere from $250-$300 for a obey series squier strat, a crate 65w combo amp and a original dunlop wah pedal. i honestly dont think thats too much to ask the store for.

Basically all I can say is take it to the store and see what they offer or put it on craigslist and ebay and see what kind of offers you get.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Basically all I can say is take it to the store and see what they offer or put it on craigslist and ebay and see what kind of offers you get.

well thx for the help
Quote by codynw42
well thx for the help

yep always glad to help
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112