not bad
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
FYI, only the metal part is called the fret. Inbetween frets is called the fretboard.

Lesson was alright. Took a little to long to get to the actual lesson.
Last edited by T!AN at Jan 7, 2009,