A
46 39%
B
57 48%
C
16 13%
Voters: 119.
Page 1 of 2
Imagine yourself idly walking along, when you come face to face with the Devil. In your shock, he offers you three choices, and you must pick one of them.

He says that you must choose one of three different physiques, looking exactly as they are pictured below...
The question is, which do you choose?

A

B

C

Honesty is appreciated in the poll.
Seeming I'm basically at C ATM eigther of the other 2! That or I'd play the best song in the world & send the fuker back to hell!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Seeming I'm basically at C ATM eigther of the other 2! That or I'd play the best song in the world & send the fuker back to hell!

Yeah, I'd do this.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
B. Then i'd use my new found muscle to tear his head off. thus ending all religious debate and making the world a better place. you may thank me later
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
Quote by Gmurcielago14
B and then not work out ever again.

Uhh.. I don't think life works like that.
Challenge the Devil to a rock off!!!
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Gmurcielago14
B and then not work out ever again.

Then you'd end up turning into C times 10! Unused Muscle will convert back to fat the momment you stop exercising!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Hadi The Ghost
Uhh.. I don't think life works like that.

I think he means so he doens't get mor muscly and instead loses soem of the muscle
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by gunners fan
Then you'd end up turning into C times 10! Unused Muscle will convert back to fat the momment you stop exercising!

i thought that's only if you shoot up
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by gunners fan

No, that's not how anatomy works.

hehe...momment
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm an atheist so the devil doesn't exist for me.

You bastard troll you!

One day a fundie zealot and the next the antithesis of that?
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I choose NOT to pick one of them because neither the devil nor god exists.

this
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by AA00P
You bastard troll you!

One day a fundie zealot and the next the antithesis of that?

I'm not a troll. I'm just more educated in theology and so am about as atheist as Richard Dawkins.
Quote by RU Experienced?
No, that's not how anatomy works.

hehe...momment

It's no **** man! Trust me!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Yeah, I'm going with previously mentioned option D : Play the best song in the world. Or have a rock off with Dave Grohl. That'd work too.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
A. It would be easy to fatten up a little from that vs losing weight or muscle mass. all that muscle is gonna leave stretch marks
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by gunners fan
It's no **** man! Trust me!!

I will not trust you because I know for a fact you are wrong. Muscle mass does not convert to fat nor is fat converted to muscle.
Quote by Pernell
D. Sell soul to the devil for guitar skillz, turn into hillbilly spider

This
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I would just take out a calculator, and divide by zero, thus turning the whole situation upon HIM!
Well, all 3 are disgusting, but I think I would choose A and then just gorge myself for awhile.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by gunners fan
Seeming I'm basically at C ATM eigther of the other 2! That or I'd play the GREATEST song in the world & send the fuker back to hell!

fixed.
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
I kind of wonder what would happen if you said, "You know what? Screw you devil. I'm not choosing any. So you're just gonna have to sit here while you wait for me, but I'm never deciding."
A most probably, I would just get anorexia treatment until I got back to my natural state, because anorexia is more mental than physical contrary to other belief, and since he will just change my physical appearance my mental state remains unchanged thus me having the willpower to eat.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm not a troll. I'm just more educated in theology and so am about as atheist as Richard Dawkins.

Alrighty then?

I'm gonna go rethink my life now, everything seems all topsy turvy.
Page 1 of 2