Well, according to AccuWeather, one of our districts is going to receive 2 inches of snow tonight.

Not to mention that it rained all day and will now dip below 30 degrees tonight, which should surely cause some ice accumulation on the roads....

...we all know what this means....

...no school for me! Maybe....

Anyone else have the chance of a day off tomorrow?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
ah, yes. you must live in the south if 2 inches of snow will cancel school.

YAY FOR SOUTHERNESS!!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
ah, yes. you must live in the south if 2 inches of snow will cancel school.

YAY FOR SOUTHERNESS!!

Virginia, actually....

Southwestern Virginia, if that means anything...

We have very crooked roads with no markings, so when ice forms on them, we get out of school.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Not how we do in Chicago...lucky bastud
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by dudetheman
Virginia, actually....

Southwestern Virginia, if that means anything...

We have very crooked roads with no markings, so when ice forms on them, we get out of school.

hey, virginia is considered the south...well...it used to be at least.....
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
we actually had today off from school, not likely tomrrw though.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
i may get out, i really hope so cuz i just received the best gift in the world, a martin&co martin dc-16GTE for no cost for me just for playing a lock in..at a church...
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by RHCP987123
we actually had today off from school, not likely tomrrw though.

*sigh* no fair...we've had highs in the 60's the past two weeks : \
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Been off all week with a really bad flu Taking tomorrow and Friday off because im still sick and its been stupidly icy the last few days
Its just been raining non stop here in Georgia for 2 days. Roads are flooded but we still have school. Yet if we get a snow WARNING we have school off.
University isn't cancelled unless the transit buses are cancelled... and those only stop running in 8 feet of snow.

We just had a terrible ice storm, luckily it will be melted by tomorrow so the grade school kids will all have to go, suckers!
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I got school off in Michigan when it snowed a foot...then I had to shovel it! Luckily it was the day before winter break so I got an extra day off. Woo!
Hey, let's be friends.

Check my band Fear Elise and like our page!

http://tinyurl.com/46xyyv5

My Gear:

Ampeg 410HE
Ampeg B2RE
Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal
EHX Enigma Envelope Filter
Epiphone Thunderbird
Music Man Stingray 4
Ice on the road means school canceled in your area?

Wow, some of the roads here are layered in ice and when the major ones are school still isn't canceled.

Not to mention we had a week of -40 to -35 Celsius wind chills and large amounts of snow (city apparently couldn't plow the roads because of the temperature).
We're supposed to get a decent amount tonight, and knowing my school district, they'll probably cancel it and all the snow will melt by 8:00 and it will end up being a beautiful day.