It's on my profile called one more night, I will c4c on anything!
Umm i don't really know what genre you would classify it into, the solo is very sketchy my main focus on this was easily the riffs and the mixing.

use headphones for best results!

Very cool song. When the drums came in, I was like ,"What?" But after a second or two I was like, "Alright!" It sounded awesome for sure. When the solo guitar came in at first it was a bit loud, but of course I adjusted. Pretty cool panning you have with the background guitar and solo guitar (listened to it through headphones). I loved the chordal progression, it sounded really cool. Good job on the solos, I definitely liked this song. Post more when you write them

c4c: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039606
Listening to it as I type, and in my opinion, this is really good. Right off the bat you have that catchy intro riff with the delay, and the guitars just keep layering on. Lots of feeling in the guitar playing, but some of the bends didn't quite reach the next note. You could even expand on this and leave some parts open for vocals, I think with the right lyrics it would be a really awesome song, hell, I'd buy it.

Good job, man
A very cool song. The delay at the beginning sounds really cool and I like how it keeps layering up. The main riff is also cool. Some of the bends throughout the song are a little flat, though the lead parts are still nice. I'm digging your guitars tone of this song. It fits it very well.
Quote by jetfuel495
Listening to it as I type, and in my opinion, this is really good. Right off the bat you have that catchy intro riff with the delay, and the guitars just keep layering on. Lots of feeling in the guitar playing, but some of the bends didn't quite reach the next note. You could even expand on this and leave some parts open for vocals, I think with the right lyrics it would be a really awesome song, hell, I'd buy it.

Good job, man

Thanks! I'm glad you'd be willing to invest money in my music lol! and i had thought of extending the song and doing away with the lead guitar part, maybe except for one well organized solo instead of my improvised mess, and put a vocal track through it, perhaps ill explore that realm a bit more
Quote by AbombO.S.
Thanks! I'm glad you'd be willing to invest money in my music lol! and i had thought of extending the song and doing away with the lead guitar part, maybe except for one well organized solo instead of my improvised mess, and put a vocal track through it, perhaps ill explore that realm a bit more

Yes. Put vocals. Try it.

Having said that, I actually don't mind the instrumental leads. Some of it is a little dodgy, but nothing an overdub or two can't fix.

Drums are a little quiet, and I don't really like the progression (that's me personally), but otherwise, not a bad job.
I honestly enjoyed this. It was a bit sketchy in parts, but overall it is a very cool ambient, peaceful atmosphere you have created. One qualm is that the intro sounds extremely similar to that Angels and Airwaves song that everyone loves (i dont know the name, I dont listen to them but my friends always play the song). I think its called the adventure or something. But, besides that, really good playing overall. I always enjoy well mixed things that sound more interesting in headphones to by the way. It makes the sound so different in good ways than just listening to yourself play it straight out of an amp.

C4C- https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1042218
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
I like the delayed riff, it's pretty cool. I'm not a big fan of drum loops, but it's alright. I'm not too sure if I like the solo, it's not really my style, but it works pretty well with the song. I also like the little riff that pops up in the right speaker. I like the effects on all the guitar parts. It's well constructed, only thing I don't particularly like is the solo... but it's completely up to you!

Good job.

EDIT- Just listening to your page, and I really dig Jimmy's Day In. Pretty sweet sounding stuff!
Last edited by guitarkid2113 at Jan 12, 2009,
CAIL (cirt as I listen)

Real nice delay intro.
When the lead first came in I thought it was way too loud but when the delayed stuff on the right channel came in - it all got balanced out.
When the right channel guitar disapeared again, it sounded really great. Change of dynamics can really sound great when used right which you did well.
I feel that even though this tune is pretty repetive, it's coolnes and flow makes work really well.

Great job.

PS. I listened to this through headphones because I myself record songs earphone friendly.
Last edited by Evil_Magician at Jan 13, 2009,
Wow, this is very well done...all it needs is some vocals and a few drum fills. I like your drum sound though, are they synth? If so, what do you use? This is definately a nice song, write a melody and some lyrics and you'll have an awesome song.
Quote by elementwood89
Wow, this is very well done...all it needs is some vocals and a few drum fills. I like your drum sound though, are they synth? If so, what do you use? This is definately a nice song, write a melody and some lyrics and you'll have an awesome song.

The drums are loops, and i use the drum program from garageband, and actually the entire recording is done through garageband.

Also im in the process of writing lyrics, and hopefully wil have another version up eventually
One More Night is pretty cool. Seems a bit monotonous, but lyrics and other instrumentation could fix that.

Silver Tears is cooler, imo. Again, monotonous, but nothin that can't be fine tuned.

Jimmy's Day In is the most suited to instrumental, imo. You seem to have a bit more ability than the lead implies. Keep the same feel, but spice it up a little.

Magnification is just pretty damn cool.

Tbh, if you add vocals to these, you would have a nice little collection of songs. Some great leads, different tones and your music is diverse, but each thing is not so different that they sound ridiculous.

I don't mean to offend if you don't mean to add lyrics, but alot of instrumental music that I have listened to bores me, so................

c4c in my profile, plz