I can't play 32nd notes for more than a couple of seconds without my forearm cramping up tight completely. I can do pretty much everything else that there is to do with the picking arm and do it without problems. For example, I can tremolo pick for minutes on end or play the really tight modern metal riffs or downstroke for long periods, etc............But when I start to play 32nd notes, whether in a rythem on an open string or when playing different notes on a string or a scale, my forearm almost instantly cramps up completely, leaving me unable to continue playing. I have made similar posts on other forums so you may have seen a post just like this somewhere else. As of yet I haven't received much advice. I have been told to try experimenting with different speeds on the metronome, which I have been doing for awhile already and which has hardly helped, and also to go see a doctor. I will be more than glad to take a look at any advice that anyone has to offer. Thanks.
I heard if you have a small penis you cant play 32nd notes for more than a couple seconds.

Dunno if it's true. It's just what I heard.
Ok I gotcha. Take it slow man. It's just like playing sixteenth notes at double the tempo. You might be doin some kinda mental freak out thing. Just chill, and start slow.
Quote by RileyB
I heard if you have a small penis you cant play 32nd notes for more than a couple seconds.

That was the worst attempt at humor I've ever come across in my life.

Prick.
Last edited by Lord-O-Donuts at Jan 7, 2009,
32nd notes at what BPM? Hmmmm???

Well, 32nd notes don't have to be all tremolo picking-style. Technically, you can sweep or hammer on/ pull off 32nd notes. But yeah, practicing a lot helps.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by RileyB

That's exactly what I heard about guys who comment about other guys' penises while hiding behind the internet. I heard that in person they keep their mouths shut, and that the only time that they do open their mouths is to fill them with the penises that they love to talk about..........small, medium, large, whatever. Dunno if it's true. It's just what I heard.
Don't play so fast.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by bartana75
That's exactly what I heard about guys who comment about other guys' penises while hiding behind the internet. I heard that in person they keep their mouths shut, and that the only time that they do open their mouths is to fill them with the penises that they love to talk about..........small, medium, large, whatever. Dunno if it's true. It's just what I heard.

That's worse than what you quoted! Seriously, bad attempt at a burn. I felt embarrassed reading it

Anyway, this is the wrong place for this thread, the Pit is about everything that ISN'T related to guitar.

Just post this in the Electric Guitar forum or something.

*reported*