Just one question: How well does the Duncan SH-10 neck pickup clean up? Also, can someone with them record clips? I'd like to hear more than 2 seconds of it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Good question.

Call Duncan.

What guitar?

Epi LP Standard... Epi Alnico Classics are very FTL.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Hey I just picked up a set of Seymore Duncans Distortion Mayhem pickups. I threw them in my Dean Vendetta that I'm customizing and they are amazing. Even on clean playing. You could check those out and the price tag is awesome: 130 bucks for the set. Took me about 15 minutes to install!
No thanks... I may get a distortion for the bridge though. I'm not too into a 12.7k neck pickup... I need really good cleans.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden